05

That night I returned to the room I woke up in when I first arrived here

That night I returned to the room I woke up in when I first arrived here. Turns out it was the guest bedroom of the house and would be my room now that I'm living off of Jaxon's money.

I woke up the next day for breakfast and realised Jaxon was already awake. He had made delicious pancakes for breakfast and he greeted me silently with his signature smile.

We settled into our designated stools and I thanked him for the food before digging into my pancakes.

"Good morning." Jaxon's voice was still hoarse and deep from his morning voice.

I stifled my reaction to the surprising voice and greeted back.

"Ahem… So, I don't mean to pry but were your parents always like that?" He asked gently. Hesitant to make me uncomfortable.

I sighed. "It's a long story…" I wanted to brush it off but he didn't let me.

"We've all the time in the world YN…" Jaxon reassured while resting his head onto the palm of his hand.

My heart filled with this unfamiliar feeling of warmth as he said my name in such a soft tone.

I conceded. It took a while to rant about everything but Jaxon didn't seem to care. He was patiently and intently listening the entire time. Thanks to his kindness, for once, I felt heard.

"Thank you… Jaxon." I ended my rant.

"There’s no need to thank me. It must've been so hard going through all of that on your own. But hey you've survived that and now it's time for you to live your life." He reassured me while picking up our plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

"From now on, this home is yours." He placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed circles comfortingly.

"Thanks Mr Abductor." I teased.

He shot me a look. "I told you to stop calling me that. Plus, if I took you out of that shitty household, technically I saved you." He said jokingly.

His joke had made me realize that what he said was technically true. "Actually, you're right. Thanks Mr Saviour~".

We ended breakfast with warm smiles and good-hearted jokes. Then he headed for work.

~

I had intended to take an hour nap after breakfast but as per usual things never go according to plan and I overslept. Over sleeping was an understatement. By the time I woke up it was already time for dinner.

I was wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt big enough to nearly hide the shorts. These few sets of clothes that I would be wearing for the next few days, before I went shopping for clothes, were given by Jaxon.

I walked down the stairs, noticing the lights were switched on in the living room and kitchen. I assumed he was in the kitchen making dinner, so I entered the kitchen calling out his name.

"Hey Jax… on?" I trailed off confused when instead of Jaxon, I discovered an unfamiliar lanky man ravaging through the refrigerator.

Hearing my voice, the man turned around to face me and when he realized that I was a lady he shifted his full focus onto me and shut the refrigerator door.

"Oh my, look what we have here. A little lady looking just ravishing." He slowly stalked towards me around the kitchen island.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Who are you? Where’s Jaxon?"  I asked.

"Let's leave the questions for later. Right now, let's just have some fun~" The man grabbed firmly onto my wrist.

I tried to free my wrist from his grasp but my efforts were futile. "Oh come on now, there's no need to resist. I just want a little taste~" The vile man tried sounding seductive.

He had dipped his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled. Tears pricked my eyes and I tried to scream but my troat felt clogged up.

He then brought his lips close to mine. I shut my eyes and trashed even harder against his grip on my wrists. I could feel his hands slowly drag from my wrists across my torso. He then wrapped his hands harshly at my hips, hurting me, and holding me in place.

The scumbag then met his lips with mine, allowing himself to roughly kiss me.

That is what would've happened if Jaxon hadn't suddenly appeared and shoved him off of me. When I felt the touch of the man's hands leave me, I could finally breathe.

"What the fuck Brandon! Don't fucking touch her!" I've never heard Jaxon yell let alone so angrily like that. It slightly scared me.

The scumbag, Brandon, looked up at Jaxon due to their height difference and flashed him his disgusting cheeky smile. "Oh hey Jax! What's wrong? This your girl?" The shit head was acting as if he hadn't done anything wrong.

"What's wrong?! She's-" He hesitated. He shot a quick glance at me.

"... Yes. She's my girlfriend. So get what you came here for and fuck off." Jax stated firmly.

His girlfriend. I guess that's my fake identity now.

 I guess that's my fake identity now