beach day

BEACH DAY- part 30

your (y/n pov)

3th day in nyc

i still dont know what happened yesterday. who the fuck sees her daughter for the first time in a REALLY long time and like 'oh im gonna go and tell her how much she should have die' WHAT?
her words hurts. more than anyones could.

in the morning i texted sade, i told her what happened. she was so angry.
"omg do you wanna go to the beach late-afternoon?"
"yes, ofc!"

we did nothing all day. we stayed inside, watched some film also we watched a movie in the living room with our parents and just hang out w them. it was really nice, i missed her parents so much. her mom is always texts me if i am okay, whats up with me and everything. she cares for me so much, i love her so much

we wanted to eat dinner at the beach, so we packed our food and asked our parents if they wanna come with us. and of course they want to come with us. her mom decided to drive so our dads could drink beers. two of my bodyguards came after us with a different car.
we arrived around 5pm, it was still so hot outside like 80 degrees. we went near to florida beach, they know a quiet place from there.

while our parents packed out their things, like foods, towels etc we went into the water. it wasnt even cold, it was the perfect temperature.
"this is my last full day here pressley, i am gonna miss you."
"i will miss you too y/n, we will meet soon again okay?"
"i hope so, i love you."
"i love you too." she said then she smirked.
"what?"
instead of answering she just started splashing the water at me. "stop, stop!" i yelled laughing, doing the same thing what she is doing.
"no, no. never!" she laughed.

im gonna miss this. going to the beach whenever we want. meeting her whenever i want. life is so unfair but i have to stay positive again. sadie is back home, i miss her. and i have so much memories from here, bad memories. i have to forget about them and to make it easier, i have to leave this place. i of course will come back visiting, just wont ever live here again. not me!

we started chasing each other in the water. none of us could catch the other one cuz the water was so deep, it made us move slowly and hardly.

"girls, dinner!" her mom yelled after a good hour.

we swam out of the water and walked up to them. "we have sandwiches, fruits, snack boards and chocolate. you have to eat at least one sandwich and chocolate before leaving." her mom said this to us but i think that was messaged to me.
"can i get the ham and cheese one? with the lettuce." i asked. "and a water bottle please."
my dad handed me. pressley was eating a ham and cheese sandwich with tomato.

"do you wanna go on a walk?" she asked while we were sitting next to the water (after eating).
"yes!"

we wasnt planning on a big walk tho, just a short one. "so whats up whit sadie?"
"nothing, i miss her so much!"
"cant wait to see your bf tomorrow! its gonna be awesome. do you think he will hate me?"
"no, i dont think so. he is not homofobic and he is very kind. and talkative."
"i hope so, what if-"
"stop overthinking y/n okay? if he has one bad word about you its over between him and i okay? no one can talk bad about you and if he hates you then good bye to him."
i looked at her. i know she is not kidding but does she?
"i am not kidding, i know your thinking that."
"im so happy to have you press, i am for real."
"i know y/n." she laughed. "catch me." she said as she started running. now that unexpected.

we were running and laughing. i think my bodyguard thinks we are crazy.
"mich? help get her!" i yelled to him, to my bodyguard.
he laughed. "what if i get both of you?"
"two free day, on me?"
"deal."

we started running, i dont know when was the last time i ran this fast. "run pressley! if he catches us i have to give him two days off, run!"
"for how long?" she asked gasping for her breath.
"back to our father, dont talk run!" i yelled.

i was so in the race, like its on my life or something.

funny to hear that from a depressed, wannaendherlife person but who cares.

we were back. he didnt catch us, we won.

____
i just read back some comments and i love everyone who is commenting under my posts
(please😁🤌🏻☺️😔🤧😅😁😍😅)