even though he would be injured more and more in this way, he still had to give Chong Hao a little color.

    Who made him so hateful!

    It was only a moment after thousands of thoughts, before Yuan Tang landed, the sound of his clothes suddenly came to his ears, someone jumped up, took him in his arms, and landed lightly.

    "Your Majesty!"

    The guards in the courtyard hurriedly knelt down, but Xiao Jing looked under Yuan Tang after he landed...

    He seemed to have touched a furry just now.

    Is it an illusion?

    Yuan Tang, who put his tail back, stared at this golden face, almost drooling. When he came that day, all his attention was on the dying Chonghao. Only now when he saw Xiao Jing again did he realize that he was full of purple aura and full of dragon aura. Such a leader of the human race is also a great complement to a vixen. things.

    The vixen stared greedily at him, Xiao Jing smiled gently at him, and said to Chonghao, "Uncle Huang has just recovered from his illness, why did

    he lose his temper?" The vixen put it down and said, "Your Majesty came here late at night, why?"

    "I'm here to visit the emperor's uncle."

    Actually, it's not.

    He came here for Mr. Yuan who was beside him.

    After Yuan Tang entered that day, Chong Hao suddenly came back to life, which caused a lot of amazement. However, he watched Yuantang quietly when the imperial physician was seeing him, thinking that this person was so seriously injured that he took the risk to save the emperor's uncle, he must be a benevolent person, and that pale and delicate face was just as beautiful. Solidly burned into my heart.

    Whenever I think of it, I feel as if there is a small claw scratching my chest, clamoring to come and see him.

    After finishing the accumulated state affairs with great difficulty, he couldn't fall asleep, so he came here under the pretext of visiting the emperor's uncle.

    Mr. Yuan has been staring at him since he appeared, which made him a little surprised. He glanced down at the vixen's face, and heard Chong Hao say: "Since your majesty is here to visit this king, come in." After that,

    he He also ordered the servants beside him: "Take Mr. Yuan to the side room to rest."

    Yuan Tang suddenly grabbed Xiao Jing's arm, and he sensed that the emperor of the human race liked him, so he would not mind giving him the blessing For some, instead of being obsessed with a ruthless, lustless, cold-hearted stinky tiger, it is better to go to his palace with the Emperor. He has never seen what a palace in the world looks like.

    Everyone's eyes fell on Yuan Tang, Xiao Jing's eyes were gentle, and his voice seemed to be afraid of scaring him: "What's wrong?" "When are you  leaving?"

    He directly called the emperor you, but Xiao Jing didn't Not angry, he said: "I will go back to the palace after I have a chat with the emperor." "Can