moving , Baihu said: "Let him in."

    A young man in armor walked up quickly. He didn't look very old, but he was extremely handsome. Yuan Tang's eyes widened when he saw it. The vixen has a beautiful face, and he has high requirements on the appearance of the person he likes. Since he achieved the true fruit of his cultivation, he has been busy chasing babies everywhere, and he has never been with any fairy from beginning to end.

    After all, he was afraid that someone would secretly suck his energy.

    He never expected that there is such a good-looking appearance in the human world, so there is no need to worry about the human race, and he is the only one who attracts others.

    Yuan Tang was worried that his injury would be slow to heal, but this young man with plenty of yang energy came to his door on his own initiative... Anyway, he only needs to absorb a little yang energy, and he won't die.

    Seemingly noticing his gaze, the young man couldn't help looking at him, his eyes met, he seemed to be haunted, a deadly fragrance rushed from his nose to his brain, his Adam's apple rolled , until Chong Hao said coldly: "Yang Shen."

    He hurriedly withdrew his gaze to cover up his gaffe: "This subordinate must do everything possible to handle this matter well."

    When he left, he almost ran away. The vixen curled his mouth, stood up with bright eyes and was about to chase after him, but was suddenly grabbed by the wrist. He turned his head and met Shang Chonghao's gloomy eyes: "What do you say to him?" What did you do?"

    "Why don't you ask that kid what he wants to do to me?" Yuan Tang showed a smug smile and said, "I'm just going to satisfy him." Chong Hao's face was cold, and he suddenly threw him away

    . Throwing to the ground, the standing figure was full of coercion. The vixen's face suddenly turned pale, which reminded him of the scene three hundred years ago. When he woke up, he found a tall man was using a universe bag to hold the treasure he cheated. A palm slapped on the chest and hit the stone wall directly.

    He was as gloomy and frightening as he was at the moment. The Holy Beast and the Monster Beast were completely fighting across levels. At that time, Yuan Tang had no doubt that the other party could easily knock him out of his wits.

    But he is clearly a human being now, why should he be afraid of him?

    Yuan Tang's courage mustered up for a second, but he immediately collapsed because of his words: "Who are you?" "

    I, I am your benefactor!" Shrinking to the side, for a moment he wanted to change his tail to hug himself.

    Immortals, monsters, humans and ghosts normally have three souls and seven souls, but he only has two souls and six souls. It is said that he tore his own soul apart with his own hands, and forcibly pulled out the soul of love and soul of desire and threw it away.

    Sure enough, even if he was reincarnated, he would still be a ruthless and terrifying killing god.

    Yuan Tang lowered his head, his exquisite face was pitiful, until the other party said: "Since the benefactor has spoken, I promise to eat and live with you." "I, I do

    n't want to be with you..."

    "Huh?"

    "..." Yuan Tang shut his mouth tightly.