But it is precisely because of Tiandao's love that the talent of the entire race is focused on him. What is the talent of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan? At that time, his ancestor used his own power to bring chaos to the world and destroy the dynasty. At that time, the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan had not yet been exterminated, and the art of fox charm was already so terrifying, not to mention that all these talents belonged to him alone.

    After Yuan Tang cultivated into a true fruit, he cultivated a charming body, and his face was even more beautiful. As soon as Pu showed up, he used his good face to deceive many of the rare treasures of the gods and gods, and attracted those people to fight for him with jealousy.

    When the white tiger found him by detour to Fox Mountain, he saw that the heartless little fox was sleeping soundly with his cheated baby in his arms. He searched and found that many good edible things had gone into the belly of the bad fox During that time, he did nothing but set up a barrier on Fox Mountain to prevent anyone from visiting at will, and Yuan Tang was imprisoned for three hundred years.

    For Bai Hu, he deserved what he deserved.

    But for Yuan Tang, he was wronged.

    This stinky and shameless big white tiger is nothing more than bullying and fearing the strong in the final analysis. Seeing that he is a poor and helpless little fox who has no relatives and shallow cultivation, so he only vents his anger on him. Close your head too?

    Yuan Tang really hated him.

    When he broke through the barrier and escaped this time, he was worried that he would be captured by the white tiger, but he never expected that he would come down to earth and die soon.

    As soon as he approached the imperial city, he saw the blessings woven by the people for Baihu, but none of these blessings went to the palace, but spread over the imperial city, which showed that Baihu was indeed powerless and wanted to abandon his love His human race went back to heaven to be the Lord of the West.

    Yuan Tang covered his lips and coughed up another mouthful of blood.

    He is actually at the end of his strength right now, wishing he could change into his original form and wait for death on the spot. But as long as he thinks that the white tiger's life is in danger, before he completely abandons the mortal body and awakens the memory of his previous life, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and he feels that he can still run 30,000 miles.

    As long as he eats the white tiger—

    not to mention that his current injuries can be healed immediately, even his cultivation can be improved to a higher level. Maybe, he will be the Lord of the West from now on, and he can replace the white tiger as one of the four elephants.

    There was a flash of greed in his eyes, but he walked towards the palace very slowly, his internal organs seemed to be being cut by a knife, and his face turned pale from the pain, but these pains could not stop him from wanting to eat the ancient holy beast desire.

    This is definitely an excellent opportunity for him to change from a monster to a holy beast.

    "Your Majesty." A servant hurriedly came to Xiao Jing: "Another expert came to the door."

    In the past two days, the number of high-ranking people who have come to the palace has been countless, and there are even some who specialize in cheating food and drinking. Xiao Jing has no hope. Xiao Jing said, "Take me in and have a look."