Pain

I was looking forward to the next Tuesday. I was still locked up in my room. It had been two days already. I wasn't hungry because my husband had Maria bring food to me on a regular basis. Even tho the food wasn't all that filling.

The thought that I told my mother and brother my encounter with my husband still haunted me. I was feeling even more guilty. After a while, I heard footsteps. I needed to calm down so I won't make it obvious that I had done something wrong.
As the footsteps got closer and became clearer, I noticed it was my husband.
Was he passing by or was he coming to see me? That was what I didn't know because since the day I became a prisoner in my husbands house, he never cared to visit me to see how I was doing. I couldn't care less anyway.

To my greatest surprise, he unlocked the door to my room, came inside and shut it. He didn't look like he cared, he didn't look worried, he just looked himself.
"I figured I hadn't seen my wife in a while and I was getting bored of Maria's yapping so I decided to come down here. Having a blast?"

The whole atmosphere was silent.

"Yes, yes I am. I really love staying locked up in a room in my husbands house, I couldn't ask for anything better" I said with a fake thin smile.

He smirked in reply. It was clear that he was angry at my reply. What? He was expecting me to cry? beg him? No I wasn't going to show him my weak side after all I am my mothers daughter. He left the room in anger and it didn't bother me.

I didn't hear the lock. Did he forget?
He probably did, he wasn't used to locking ne, Maria was.
I was happy. I could finally escape, I thought.

I began to pack my bags quietly. Then I stopped. "Do I need to waste my time packing?" I thought out loud. No! I was just going to escape and start a new life. Yes I was going to start a new life as Victoria Sanchez. I thought too wide? You think? Anyways, that was my plan and I didn't have plans on changing it. I was perfectly happy with it. It was a master plan. I was too desperate I know but I had no choice, I really didn't have a choice. My brother and mother. What about them. No I couldn't let them know about my plan. I was wasting time!! I needed to leave the premises ASAP.

I headed for the door and opened it
"Hahahahahahaha" it was my husband. He was there all that time. I should have known. He wasn't that careless when it came to torturing me.
"I never knew you were this stupid. Victoria Sanchez?"

He laughed even harder. He sickened me. I was dumbfounded.
He dragged me by the hair and threw me at the window. My ear began to bleed. I couldn't fight back. He was too strong. He hit me so hard I fell to the ground.

"since you want to leave town as Victoria Sanchez, you probably need a face change. You think? So we won't recognise you" he said mockingly.

I cried and cried hoping he would at least feel pity for me. He was a heartless man. I hated him even more than I hated my mother. My mother? Even more than I hated Mr Yuan!

I knew this was going to ruin everything. No more visiting Tuesdays. I still hadn't seen Louis.
My life was crumbling. I thought back to the cause of my misfortune. My mother. And to think I was starting to care a bit for her because of the child she was carrying.

My husband who I would like to start referring to as "lucifer" if you don't mind, left the room, feeling proud of the self. You just beat a woman, you are a coward!
I was sure that this day was going to stay in his heart and haunt him forever.
I was very weak. I now had injuries all over my body. I couldn't get up. I was there at the window pane crying out my soul. I wished death would just carry me away. I asked my self where my so called "God" was. He abandoned me when I needed him the most.