Chapter Eleven ~ Catching feelings

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay" i asked

"Y..yes" she stuttered, she seemed really shaken up, she was a really small woman, she had blonde hair with big brown eyes that seemed to be teary from the incident, my body easily shielded her from everyone staring down at us, we walked over to my car and i handed her my suit jacket; her dress had been ripped.

"Here" I said handing the jacket to her, I don't mind dropping you home you don't seem like you're in the right frame of mind. She hesitated for a second before she nods taking the jacket from me.

I pulled over at an apartment building, " we're here" I say turning off the engine. Thank you for saving me tonight, she says giving a weak smile. You're welcome i say returning a much bigger smile, She opens the door and bends over the car window, "Wait, you didn't tell me your name". "Henry Ford", i responded. I'm Carolyn Parker. "Carolyn Parker"i mutter to myself as i drive off into the cold night.

Flashback ended

I was back here at the same club, It hadn't Changed much since the last time i was here, I ordered a dry martini while i waited for Carlton, my mind drifted back to Ella, I felt guilty for putting her in the situation she was in right now. I didn't always have to be "stuck up my ass" as she said, and i did miss her presence- " What could be making the almighty Henry smile so softly" Carlton says taking a sit beside me.. i hadn't realized i was smiling.

"Is someone inlove?" Carlton joked, shoving me in the shoulder. You know very well that i am not, besides i don't have the time for women at the moment.

I'm just making sure, Ella's mom called earlier but we've taken care of it. We? I said with a confused look. Both i and Cassie...

What actually happened that day, Henry? Carlton asked

We went horseriding and the horse she got on went crazy, I responded cutting out the part of our conversation, i didn't want to hear how this whole situation was my fault, I didn't need anyone to tell me i already felt guilty enough.
"That must have been bad, She'd be fine Henry, i know you feel sad about the whole thing", He said reassuringly. He could read me like an open book...

She's been staring over here for a while now Carlton said, drawing my attention to a lady sitting few tables away. And i think it's quite obvious who she's been checking out, you should go over, Carlton said with a grin on his face,I'd rather not and besides i met Carolyn in this same club, Are you trying to get me killed?

"Come on, it's been months now and you definitely aren't getting younger.. you're 28 already and you'll have to start your own family soon" Carlton was giving me a full lecture.

"I'm going, this whole lecture wasn't needed", i said getting out of my chair. I needed to get Ella out of my head for a little while, this would be a good distraction, I thought to myself...

Hi! can i sit here? I asked.

"Yeah sure" she said quite eagerly.

" you're a very fine man you know", I was surprised at her boldness.

"uhm..Thank you i get that alot" I felt quite uncomfortable i wasn't used to being openly flirted with...

"I'm sure you do, so tell me a little about you handsome"....

"I can't believe you did that,Rose said throwing her head backwards laughing out loud, you're such a funny man, your girlfriend must be so lucky".

"Well sadly i am a very single man", i replied.

I knew what she was getting at so i played along...We had talked a lot over a couple of drinks, we were both a bit tipsy at this point.

"Really? Cause I am also single, we're such a perfect match,don't you think?" She gave such a flirtatious look, tracing her hands over my chest, it sent blood rushing to all the right places i could feel the bulge already trying to force its way out of my pants.

I pulled her closer to me, "you're being naughty and you know what happens to naughty girl?" I whispered into her ears, sending shivers down her spine.

"No, I'd like you to show me" she said biting down on her lip. She was definitely making my blood boil, i mean you can't blame me i was only but just a man, it's been months since my last encounter with a woman.

"As you wish, Let's go i know a place" i said smirking.

We were heading to my family's hotel, we owned one of the biggest hotels in town and most of the people who came there were either celebrities, politicians or VIPs, i had my own permanent room and that is where we were headed.

"Good evening Mr. Henry" Bella the receptionist welcomed me, How are you Bella? Please hand me the keys to my room i said impatiently. We got to the room floor and i couldn't hold back myself any longer, i grabbed onto Rose like she was oxygen, my lips were pressed tightly against hers as my hands found the zip of her dress, we stumbled into the room barely closing the door behind us, Her dress slipped off her body leaving her in just panties, Her breast stood firm staring back at me, my breathing had intensified and i was harder than i ever thought i would be, I sucked on her left boob lustfully while i fumbled the right one, my hands finding it's way inside her panties, fuck! She was freaking wet it excited me even more, i rubbed against her clit teasing her a bit. Damn it Henry! I want you inside me already, can't you feel how wet i am. She was in complete ecstasy, exactly how i liked my women to be. "Not yet baby girl" you're not getting this dick so easily, i said increasing the pacing at which my hands were moving on her clit, she was screaming and crying from pleasure, fueling my lust more and more... Ella, my mind kept drifting off to her, i was filled with instant guilty all over again.. She was unconscious because of me and here i was messing around. Rose had noticed my indifference.

"What's wrong baby? She says kissing on my neck.

""Nothing, I need you to leave" I said sternly.

"You're kidding right?

"No I'm dead serious, i need you to leave right now", picking up her things and handing them to her.

"You are such a dick", she yells putting on her dress, i hope you rot in hell she storms out slamming the door shut.