Chapter Eleven ~ Catching feelings

Tw: mature content below please skip this chapter, if you have no interest in stuff like that..

Henry's POV

It's been two days already and Ella still hadn't woken up, She looked healthy and her bruises had started to heal, but she still laid unconscious in my bed... growing more paranoid by the minute, I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, Why wasn't she waking up?, Was she just looking for attention? Two days was a really long time to pretend so, i doubt that was it.

I called the doctor over, for the 5th time since she had been unconscious, He kept saying the same thing, " She's fine, she should wake up any minute now", I was getting tired of hearing the same thing but still no improvement.

Like I've told you before, Mr. Ford she is fine, I have done all the necessary things. She'd probably wake up at her own time, So please give her some more time, The doctor explained.

I grab him my his collar, almost lifting him off the ground, what do you mean her own time?, she's been lying there unconscious for two days and you say her own time? or are you really just trying to cover up your incompetence, I yell. Mom cuts in demanding i let go of him.

"I'm so sorry doctor, Henry is just a bit emotional" mom apologized.

"I understand, besides we get this a lot in the hospital so it's nothing" he replied. I'll take my leave now, he says walking out the door.

I storm out of the house, getting into the car. I needed a breath of fresh air, and i knew just the place. I had called Carlton over, I hated drinking alone. I was parked right outside "The place" that was name of the club, it had been a few months since my last visit. I would literally spend the whole day here when i had recently broken up with Carolyn, I would drink myself to stupor and drown in my misery, I also met Carolyn in this same club.

Flashback

I had just landed my first big contract since i started my own company, I didn't want to live in dad's shadow, I wanted something i could call mine, My own legacy. I sat in my car thinking of how far i had come, right from college i knew i wasn't going to make use of my degree, I only went because dad had a lot of expectations from me and my dreams were finally coming true. I had started my own company and things were starting to look up for me. I stared at my phone in my hand, my mom's number up on the screen i was going to call her to let her know i was coming home but instead i call Carlton to send me directions to the new club that just opened up. If i had known i wouldn't have made that call, at least it would have saved me months of depression.

I pack my car opposite the club and take off my suit jacket, I didn't want to look over attired, I loosen up a few buttons on my shirt and head in, The club was fully packed with a lot of sweaty people, i wanted to get a little tipsy before dancing to loosen up, I take a sit at the bar and order some vodka, It started to feel lonely i texted Carlton to come over but he said he wasn't done with the work he had to do, what was the point if i was just going to sit here alone...

I decided it was time to leave, I could barely see the exit from where i stood, I pushed through the crowd "coming here was was a bad idea" i tell myself, It seemed like there was some drama going on and honestly, i didn't care i just wanted to get out of here, while pushing through the crowd i see a lady struggling with a man he appeared to be in his mid forties, he was a little on the chubby side with a protruding stomach, he voraciously grabbed onto her ass and held her tightly against him, I was more surprised at the people just watching and doing nothing about, so i did the same thing i would do if it were Cassie in this woman's shoes. I walked over to them and pulled him off her literally throwing him across the room, it really wasn't that hard since he was not sober, i squat over asking her if she was fine..