Chapter 3: Issei's family reunion, EA, Kiba Yuuto's True Identity and Mission

Start from the beginning

"Well then, Mr. and Ms. Hyoudou, do you know that your son Issei Hyoudou went gone missing in 2 weeks?" She asked them, which Miki and Gorou tensed up about how did she knew their son who had gone missing in 2 weeks which Miki asked her.

"Wait, how do you know my son? Did you see him somewhere? Please tell me Kiana. I need to find him. He's my only son and my child. I gave birth to him. Please tell me." Miki pleaded to Kiana, while Gorou hugged his wife tightly in her shoulders. Kiana and Kevin looked at each other since they had no choice but to reveal the truth.

"Well, as you know, your son Issei is still alive. However, if you want to know where he is, he is right next to me." She told Issei's parents about the truth of their son while pointing at Kevin, who is actually Issei Hyoudou in his past life.

This made Miki and Gorou look at Kevin in shock, that their son had already changed so much; his appearance was almost identical to Kiana's. They asked him.

"Issei, is that really you?" He asked, and Kevin/Issei sighed as he nodded to him confirming that he is really Issei Hyoudou. Then he stood up and walked in front of his family, but then Gorou and Miki rushed to hug him, and Kevin/Issei hugged them wholeheartedly. While Kiana, who was sitting at her seat, watched their family reunion, sipping on the tea that Miki had made for them.

As they finished hugging each other, they sat down at their own places, and Miki asked Issei a question.

"Issei, what happened to you? Where have you been all this time? And why did you hide your secret from your own parents?" Miki asked her son while Gorou agreed with his wife, which Kevin/Issei cleared his throat before he told about the questions from his mother.

"Well Mom & Dad, you see about what happened to me is I was almost dying a few weeks ago, but it was my second time that I had almost died from my curse, which is the Curse of the Dragon, also known as Dragon's Fall. This curse can only be triggered by betrayal, and I also wield one of the Sacred Gears that hold the dragon soul who is Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor. But then, Kiana Kaslana here saved my life by donating her blood to me, making me a member of her family clan. I also met the four archangels and their leader, Kiana Kaslana, which I served her eternally. I'll tell you why: the supernatural are real and they are completely hidden from the human world. Me and Kiana are also the ones who know about the supernatural, including Norse, Greek, Youkai, Shinto, and many other kinds of pantheons. Unfortunately, the God of the Bible and the 4 Satans died on the Great war which the previous 4 Satans are replaced with a fake devil king since the real descendants of the 4 Satans are considered as traitors as they said. Since they wanted to continue the war without knowing their race will be diminished to extinction, they also wanted to dominate the world, and also the angels replaced their leader with Kiana Kaslana herself which she is the chosen prophecy to sit on the throne of heaven and rule the world that God wanted. Because of that, Lucifer is not already the heir of the throne since she is already fall herself from the sin. By the way, Lucifer is a female according to Kiana's and the 4 Archangel's information. Anyways, I was also trained by them so that I will overseer the whole humanity and become the Strongest Hero of Humanity in the Current Era." Kevin said to them, which Miki and Gorou understand his information, and they're very thankful to Kiana that she saved their son from his near death. And they're very shocked that she is the Goddess, and moreover that Supernatural is real.

After knowing it, Gorou laughed in amused which Kiana, Kevin/Issei and Miki raised their eyebrows in confused as Miki asked her husband.

"Uhh Dear, what are you laughing at?" Miki asked her husband, which he answered them.

"What I'm laughing at, Miki. Of course, how could I forget about this, you know that our Family's last name is also part of the Supernatural. Moreover, we are also part of the heritage in one of the forgotten era. Issei, wait here because I want to show you something about our secrets of your family's clan name." He said to them, and he immediately rushed out to get something in his basement. While all of them in the living room are still shocked about the Hyoudou family being involved in the supernatural order for a long time.