Chapter four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jubelian's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After meeting my target. I act like I'm a normal person like doing my daily routine. I paint because I'm an artist after all. I was bored so I watch movies. After watching the movie I got inspired so I went to go to my art supply room. I saw I was lacking some paint and canvas. I went to the store to buy but of course I was before watch by Eligiah Leo's spy. I took that off my mind. I tapped my feet to check the spy's location by using the touch and hearing tactic. "So he's is located at my far left" I thought. Weeks past by and I was getting sick of being watch day by day. So I went to the park to get some fresh but I can't relax because the spy is spying on me. I hate being stalk and watch over. I wasn't in my best mood to talk and I slept to calm me down but the spy is still watching me though. I lit my scented candles. I was thinking I should kill this spy but if I kill him Eligiah Leo's suspicions will be set to stone. (It meant Eligiah Leo's suspicions will be very strong). There was a call and it was Eligiah Leo. "Hello there Jubelian Grace. I was thinking that you can come over to my mansion and a have a little chat" he said. "So he wants me to enter his territory it was a very good move. The first thing I learned is not to attack first in someones territory. Nah, maybe he just trying to interrogate me" I thought. "Um I'm not sure though but if you want ok" I said with a worried voice. "Okay then! Pitch Shadow will take you there!" He said. I widen my eyes as the lights turned off. Then I was knocked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pitch Shadow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The world's finest top 1 spy is other than Pitch Shadow. He is well-known for being stealth but The Black Lily is the only person who can sense him without using the touch and hearing tactic. But still he doesn't know that The Black Lily can sense him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°At Eligiah Leo's mansion°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Julianna wake up, she saw Eligiah Leo and Pitch Shadow in front of her. "So miss Jubelian Grace. I have a question for you are you the one who is trying to assassinate me by using poison" Eligiah said with an angry tune. "What are you talking about? I didn't do it remember I was talking to the people I did not go anywhere I just talk to other artistes" Jubelian reasoned. Pitch Shadow walked towards Jubelian and said "Come on boss, it's impossible to be the assassin. Like she said she was standing at the same place". "Fine but I want you to spy on her" Eligiah w
hispered to Pitch Shadow. "Wait! Spy on me?!" Jubelian yelled. "Um, boss you said that out loud" Pitch Shadow said.

The room was awkwardly silent*****
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Until Jubelian broke the silence. "ARE YOU CRAZY! THIS IS THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE THING I EVER HEARD! I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN REASONS BUT MAKING SOMEONE SPY ON ME. I WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, INSECURE AND UNSAFE! I DON'T FEEL SAFE BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS JUST CROSS THE LINE. FIRST BREAKING INTO MY HOME! THEN SENDING SOMEONE TO SPY ON ME! WHY ME NOT OTHER PEOPLE! THIS MUST BE THE WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE. FIRST THE GALLERY OF ART BURNED DOWN WITH ALL MY PAINTINGS AND BEING POINTED AT FOR BEING THE REASON OF THE BURNT GALLERY AND BEING SPIED ON! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS TO FAR! AFTER LEAVING THIS PLACE I'LL FILE A COMPLAINT ON YOU GUYS! LET ME GO! YOU ARE TAKING YOUR SUSPICIONS TO FARRR!!!!!!!!!" Jubelian yelled with anger. Both of them felt shame and regret for dragging her life into a mess. They both let her go and apologize to Jubelian. Eligiah Leo drove her home. While Jubelian couldn't speak because she yelled hard as she can back when she was kinda kidnapped by both Eligiah and Pitch. Jubelian entered her house and drank some tea. Then she sleep to forget what happened today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Matteo's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was doing some paper work until someone unexpected called him. It was Eligiah Leo calling. I wondered why would he call me . I usually be the one calling. I answer the call and said "What's up Flawless guy and why are you exactly calling me. The chances of you calling me is below the negatives". " Ahh, you know Jubelian Grace the one I'm suspicious about. She umm, is innocent and I don't know how to make up for ruining her life"my friend said. "Wait did my precious Black Lily convinced him that she is not an assassin" I thought. "Wow! What did you do? I said as I got a little curious. " I kinda sent a spy to spy at her and I ask for her to have a chat she said yes and I told the spy to kidnapped her and bring her to my mansion" he said and gulped. "Holy sh*t dude, why. You took your suspicions to far man!" I said. "He exactly did what to my flower. I was thinking I should have kill him myself" I thought with a murder's instinct to kill. "That's why I want to apologize to her" he said. "Okay how about to give her an apologize letter" I said. "When you go inside her house I will kill you for laying a hand on her" I  thought. "Okay thanks for the idea" he said.

After calling my friend. I texted my precious Black Lily.
( Black Lily's nickname is my flower)

Matteo: hi precious Black Lily are you free tomorrow?
My precious: yes, why? 🤨
Matteo: I just want to hangout with you that's all
My precious: oh ok I'll go to your house tomorrow!! 😆
Matteo: ok bye my precious Black Lily 😘
My precious: bye 👋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter guys. Stay tuned for new upcoming chapters. And this chapter has 1042 words.