42. Happily ever after.

Start from the beginning

I turned on the television he got for me. Even though he was having a hard time concentrating he had managed to get me a television in his office.

As my hormones decided to go into overdrive simply knowing I was on my lover's leg, I couldn't help but crave his cock between my warm core. I decided to have some fun with Marcello as a result of feeling quite bored.

Marcello sat back in his chair and watched me as I tormented him innocently by pressing over more on my hip lap than his leg. As I slowly bucked my hips back and forth on his leg, I was silently grinning and biting my lip.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you, Amia?" Marcello spoke softly while his hand painstakingly caressed my ass and purposefully groped my skirt in the process. He then gripped my waist tightly and drew me even closer to him, burying his face between my neck.

"I specifically wore this skirt for you." I bit my lips with pride as I teased, and his eyes immediately caught onto my actions.

I was hoping he wouldn't be able to resist my outfit and it was working just how I had planned.

"Didn't I say you were only to wear these clothes at home and not around any other men Amia?" Marcello muttered, unable to contain his desire any longer for me.

"I think I deserve to be punished." I rose from his lap and knelt down over to his desk, where I was already warmly anticipating his arrival as I lifted my skirt and pulled down my panty.

I moaned and flirtatiously smiled as I watched Marcello extend his cock for me to slide up on. As I turned around and took Marcello into my mouth, I shuddered, tasting how hard and sweet he was for me.

I smile and feel a tingle in my clit when Marcello's head arches backwards as his cock twitches in my mouth and I swirl my mouth around him, his eyes roll back with ecstasy.

Marcello had converted me into a submissive girl for his cock, and I'd be happy to be so. My fingers curl around his rock-hard erection as I glide softly up and down, letting his cock travel in my loose grip as he grunted while patting my hair.

"Good girl." He cooed making me whimper and moan onto his dick.

His foreskin shifts over his frenulum, encouraging more pre-cum to drip from his tip, lubricating my movements and eliciting sighs from above me as opposed to the earlier sharp breaths.

My mouth takes up his entire length, causing his cock head to strike the back of my throat with each thrust. When his hands aren't stroking my tits, they are tangled in my hair as he jerks me off of him. Knowing how much pleasure I gave him makes me feel warm.

He enjoys the most friction, suction, and tightness there, resulting in the reason I cough so loudly and violently around his sweet member.

Taking his cock out of my mouth, Marcello teased the opening to my core by stroking it back and forth sensually while making me whimper with pleasure.

"Do you want this so desperately, my little one? To feel my cock inside of you, fucking you the way no one else can?" Marcello taunted pushing into my opening before agonizingly pulling out.

"Yes, please, I need it!" I begged him, arching my back for him.

I hadn't gotten to feel him since this morning before he left for work which was two hours ago.

Marcello plunged his dick into me and started pounding into me hard and fast while holding my hips securely. As he passionately pounded me, I could be heard screaming at the top of my voice.

As my body heats up, the stimulating sensation of being soothingly fucked makes me shudder with greater desire for him.

"Oh yes, fuck me more, baby, fuck me more!" I screamed profanities at the top of my voice.

"Are you going to treat your hubby better?" He questioned while still fucking me, and I grinned in response. "Will you make a good wifey for me?" His cock felt good in between my warm core.

"I will." I moaned bucking my his further onto Marcello's cock.

"You're in charge! Now please fuck me harder." Marcello grunted quickening his pace and making me whimper delightedly.

"God, you feel so fucking amazing, baby girl." As Marcello slammed into me, he grunted, stretching out my legs to continue aggressively thrusting into me. My hair was grabbed by Marcello, who pulled firmly.

His hand caressing the delicacy of my body and due to the pleasure, he was inducing on my body, I soon felt as like my insides were going to explode.

"I-I'm going to cum." I shuddered, clinging to anything I could to maintain my composure.

Marcello immediately shot inside of me after I immediately cum all over his cock.

"I feel so relaxed," I replied smiling.

"Thank you, I definitely needed that." I giggled seeing Marcello chuckling before he lifted me up in his arms and brought me into the shower that adjoined his office.

"I love you." Marcello confessed kissing my forehead.

"I love you too."

"Round two princess?"

"I'd love that! And then I want my fish to eat."

•The END•