ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢⁱˣ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᴴᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ

I stand by the base of the stairs with crossed arms. I was all dressed up for Halloween, Wanda made me dress up like a snow queen. Well, I'd like to think it's a Snow Queen costume and not freaking Elsa. Because it was. I didn't want the wig, it was too tacky for my taste. But I wore the stupid dress. God I can just hear Tony laughing.

He used to try and get me to dress up like her for Halloween, Aurora too because Halloween happens to be one of her favorite holidays. But here I don't exactly have a choice. Besides, the twins asked me to wear it too. Damn Wanda for knowing they could get me to say yes.

Everything was different now. Wanda recasted Pietro. And I mean really recast him. Everything about him was different, not just his looks. His entire personality was different. He wasn't the same flirtatious guy I knew. My Pietro was cocky, arrogant, impatient, tenacious, and quick-tempered. But he was also sweet, smart and caring. He was everything and anything I needed him to be.

This Pietro "Fietro'' as I am calling him is the definition of a manchild. Wanda completely changed him to conform to the sitcom trope of the disruptive visiting relative. At least that's what she thinks. Because all of this was Agatha. Agnes. And what's worse is that I can't tell anyone about it. Trust me I've tried writing it. Didn't work.

"Shh don't wake him!" I hissed to the boys who were inching closer to Fietro who was passed out on the couch. I might have totally kicked him out of the bedroom. There is no way in hell I am sleeping in the same bed as a stranger.

"Why?" Tommy asked. "He's your husband."

"Because I said so." I snapped, causing them both to flinch. I sighed. "I'm sorry." This has all just been way too weird. "Billy's scared of him." Tommy teased and Billy shakes his head defensively. "He's our uncle, why would I be afraid?"

"Because it's four o'clock in the afternoon and you're secretly afraid he's a vampire." Tommy states and I shake my head with a chuckle. At that moment, Fietro jumps from the couch and runs in front of them, startling them and myself. "Blood is thicker than water!" He yells with his mouth open and hands up as if pretending he's a vampire. So I guess he was listening this entire time.

The twins yell and try to run away but he chases after them, and despite knowing what I know I can't help but smile at the scene. "Somebody better be bleeding, broken or on fire!" Wanda called as she came down the stairs wearing a red and pink cotton suit with a red crown headgear and cape.

"Nice costume Wands." I compliment and she smiled and did a little pose. "Are you old Red Riding Hood?" Billy asked and Fietro snorted, and truth be told so did I. "I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda corrected.

"Wow," Fietro said. "That is so lame." Tommy quickly corrected himself, coping Fietro. It's kind of sweet that he looks up to him. If only he actually was his real uncle. "Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus."

Wanda frowns."That's not exactly how I remember it."

Pietro shrugs. "You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma."

I rolled my eyes as Fietro approached me. "Hello my gorgeous wife."

"Gorgeous soon to be ex wife." I corrected him, backing up a step. This was still weird. I can't believe that Wanda actually thinks she's doing this. And what's worse is that I can't even tell her. I tried various different ways but nothing works.

Any information I know about Agatha is strictly off the books for them. What's worse is that Fietro here was sent by Agatha to extract information from Wanda. And to possibly keep an eye on me.

I look at Wanda, putting a smile on my face. Pretending nothing was wrong. "Wanda, can I talk to you for a second?"

She nods. "Sure." She looks at Fietro and the twins, "Behave." I don't bother to see what childish response he gives her, I take her hand and stalk off into the safety of one of the downstairs bedrooms.