ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᴾ.² ⁻ ᴼⁿ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ

Veronica groans annoyed as she rolled over in bed and slammed a pillow over her head. Presently, Veronica had no idea what was actually happening. When Agnes left her mind unprotected she fell victim to Wanda. So currently, all Veronica believed was that she was Wanda's sister in law, having married her brother but since they were in the middle of a divorce she was staying with Wanda and her family. 

Veronica grumbled annoyed as she headed down stairs to find Wanda with a fussy Baby Tommy in hand. Trying and failing to get him to sleep. "Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep?" Wanda asked the new born as she rocked him. "Mommy wants to sleep." 

“And so does Auntie Veronica.” Veronica chimed in, making her presence known as she approached them and took Tommy from her. Wanda gave her an apologetic smile for having been awakened and a thankful one for taking the twin from her. 

"If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin." Veronica whispered to Tommy as she rocked him, however Tommy obviously didn’t understand and kept on crying. Wanda laughed lightly, having overheard. “Good idea, if only it had worked.” 

"Oh, come on now, darling. You know we love them both equally." Vision said, having overheard as he walked down stairs with Billy cradled to his chest. 

"Well don't tell him that." Veronica said as she turned the youngest twin away so he wouldn’t hear or understand. Not that he could. 

"No luck with Billy?" Wanda asked as she took Tommy from Veronica. Vision shakes his head. "Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder." 

“No surprise there.” Veronica jokes. “I’m surprised you didn’t read him Shakespear.” 

Vision however, didn’t understand it was a joke and actually nodded all seriously. “Oh no I did. He didn’t like it either.” Veronica and Wanda chuckled lightly. Vision was an adorable idiot for being so smart. 

"Oh. Care to dance, darling?" Vision asked Wanda in a joking manner and they both danced slightly while rocking the twins. 

"It's almost like we're on a date." Wanda said with a smile. "Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over." Vision said to the babies. Veronica cringed. “God good now I know how you felt as the third wheel between Pietro and I.” 

“Vis?” Wanda said as a thought appeared in her head. “Would you mind grabbing their binkies?" Vision nods. “Of course not. Binkies all around I think.” Both parents put the twins in their separate rocking beds and Vision stalked off into the kitchen to fetch their binkies. 

"Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Wanda asked Veronica, as the twins continued to cry while in their cribs. Veronica shrugged. “Don’t look at me. Just do whatever you have to, I want to sleep. You know I am not a morning person.” 

Veronica was usually an expert at getting babies to sleep; she used to have to whenever her dad was at work and she had to take care of her baby brother. In the back of Veronica's subconscious she was trying to come out but it was as if Wanda had completely taken over her mind. And there was no way out. 

"So, go to sleep, my babies." Wanda flicked her fingers around aimed at the twins but nothing happened. The twins just kept on crying. "And go to sleep." Wanda said once again but nothing happened. Veronica frowned at the sight. Usually Wanda’s powers worked on everyone.

"Well, I don't think it's very funny." Wanda said, as she put her hands on her hips and the twins giggled. "Why won't you do what I want?" Veronica approached the twins and put her hand in Tommy’s crib, who grabbed her finger and squeezed tightly. 

REALITY || MARVELOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara