ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ ᴾ.⁵ ⁻ ᴼⁿ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ

“Jesus Vision, you’d think for a robot you’d move faster!” Veronica yelled at the synthezoid as she ran down the empty streets of Westview. Veronica's mind was swirling with all the theories she had. Wanda was in fact the one that was controlling the entire town.

But she wasn’t the only person she had to get to, she had to get to Agnes or Agatha or whatever the hell she was calling herself and figure out what the hell she had done to her and what she was planning to do.

“You still haven’t explained anything!” Vision yelled as he tried to catch up, running at a normal enough, hell, a slower enough pace to appear normal for anyone that happened to pop by. Which of course no one was. Veronica panicked when she saw Agatha with Wanda and the twins outside. Oh hell no. Agatha was carrying god knows what in her hands and they all looked sad.

“Bring him back Mom.” Tommy begged.

“Bring who back?” Veronica asked as she ran up to them. She noticed the look on everyone’s faces and gasped when she saw Agatha held Sparky, dead, and wrapped in a blanket in her arms. Veronica resisted the urge to glare at Agatha for whatever she had done. She just knew she had something to do with it. But for now she kept up pretenses.

╞══◊══╡°˖❅ᗢ❅˖°╞══◊══╡

While Wanda and Vision took the twins back inside, Veronica stuck to Agatha. She locked the door of her house so as to not be disturbed by anyone. "What the hell did you do to me?!" Veronica questioned Agatha with a rising anger in her voice.

Agatha smiled innocently. "I see someone let you out of your mind trap. Not Wanda I'm assuming?"

Veronica glared at her. "What did you do to me? I tried telling someone about you and words did not come out."

Agatha smirked. "It was a precaution in case anything went wrong. I'm glad it worked."

Veronica felt the sudden urge to kill the witch right where she stood. But she doubted her powers would even work. And as much as she wanted to she didn't want to risk angering her or else Agatha could put her under again.

"I still don't get what you want." Veronica told her. "What's your deal with Wanda?"

"My deal with Wanda is that she is using her magic irresponsibly. She doesn't deserve it."

Veronica rolled her eyes. "For the last time Wanda is not a witch. She just has the power to manipulate molecular structures, henceforth changing the atoms which results in a new product." Veronica motioned to the 80s structure and design all around them in Agatha's house.

"It's how she's doing all of this."

Agatha stared at Veronica with an incredulous look on her face, she wondered how such a smart woman could be so dumb. So Agatha burst into laughter. Veronica stares. "What?"

"Oh you're one of those people who believe everything is explained by science aren't you?" Agatha realized as she died down on her laughter.

Veronica nodded. "Magic is really just science we don't understand yet."

Agatha rolled her eyes. "How do you explain your powers then?"

"Easy. The gamma radiation from the mind stone altered my cells. I can lower the kinetic energy in atoms and reduce the temperature. To absolute 0.” Agatha laughs hysterically at Veronica’s statement. Veronica crossed her arms and rolled her eyes unamused by the witches behavior. She should have suspected someone like her would not believe in science.

Agatha’s laughter finally died down, she smirked and pushed Veronica out of her house. “Go home dear. You’ll want to be there for the next part.” Agatha slammed the door shut after Veronica and she scowled. Veronica had no choice to return to the Maximoff residence, even if she did have a choice now.

“Hey kiddos.” Veronica greeted solemnly as she entered the twins bedroom. They both were already tucked in bed, but they weren’t talking like they always do at night. Which is to be expected given what happened.

“I miss sparky.” Tommy whines as Veronica sits down on the edge of Billy's bed. “It’s not fair.” Billy muttered as he sat up. “We just got him.”

Veronica managed a small smile, ruffling Billy's hair. “I know bud. But life just isn’t fair. It’s the way it’s always been.” Before either could argue about that point, we heard shouting from down stairs. Wanda and Vision. Fighting? They were getting louder.

“I’m sorry about Sparky you guys,” she apologized sympathetically. “Get some sleep.” Veronica gets up and turns the lights off for them to go to bed. Once she’s out of their bedroom she couldn’t help but sit down at the top of the stairs, hidden from sight as she listened to Wanda and Visions fight.

Vision wanted to know more, and Wanda refused to acknowledge what she’s done. She was really set on this life. Veronica couldn’t really blame her, she wouldn’t mind staying here either. Build up some fantasy she had. But not like this. Not if she was forcing everyone to do all of this against their will. Wanda knew it was wrong, but she would rather live this life than face her truth.

Thankfully the fighting died down, but not even a minute later the doorbell rang and Veronica could tell that Vision thought it was her doing. Veronica ran down the stairs before they could start fighting again. “I’ve got it!” Veronica grips the door knob and yanks it open. She had expected to see Agatha, mainly because Agatha always seemed to show up at the right moment.

But it wasn’t Agatha.

The man who stood at the door had a familiar appearance. The platinum locks, his eyes. His clothing style. She knew that it wasn’t him. That it was someone else posing as Pietro but she couldn’t help getting flashbacks of all the times she would stare into his eyes.

Veronica took a step back at the person who stood at the door. “Pietro?” Wanda turned at the sound of her dead brother's name. When she saw Pietro standing there she couldn’t believe it. Had she recreated his character without even knowing.

Subconsciously maybe? Wanda's eyes flicked over to Veronica, remembering how torn she was when Pietro had died. Veronica was, after all, only a few yards away from him when Ultron gunned him down.

The man playing Pietro nods. “Hello dear wife of mine.” Veronica blinked back, surprised at his words. She stepped back as Pietro stepped in and waved at his sister. “Hey sis.” Both women stand there in stunned silence. They exchanged looks and Veronica couldn’t help glaring at Wanda for what she was doing.

Fake Pietro points at Vision who was just standing there in confusion. “Who’s the popsical?”

A/N - Veronica's outfit this episode