ᴱᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ʷᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳʳᵘᵖᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵃᵐ

╞══◊══╡°˖❅ᗢ❅˖°╞══◊══╡

"First and foremost, our main objective is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau, but originally, this case was a missing person, so we’re going to start there." Agent Woo addresses me, Darcy and the other agents working on the case. It was a lot. I kept what FRIDAY told me to myself. I want to figure this out first before I tell anyone. And I don’t know anyone here. Better to be safe than sorry.

"We’ve successfully identified two individuals inside the Westview anomaly. Let’s keep going."

And that's exactly what we did.

We split up into teams. Darcy Woo and I were in charge of identifying the people while FRIDAY was pretty much in charge of getting all the information she could find on them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hart." I told Woo as I placed their photos from the TV and their real life drivers license I collected on the board. It wasn't really hard to find out the identities of the people that popped in every episode. "Played by Todd and Sharon Davis."

I still haven't found that neighbor of theirs. Agnes. Strange. The nosy neighbor. Which was weird because FRIDAY can find anyone and everyone.

"Harold Copter is Jones." Darcy said as she slapped another ID on the board.

"We got Isabel Matsueida cast as Beverly." Woo said. I walked up to the board and placed another paper. "John Collins as Herb." This has got to be the easiest case I've ever worked on. We got all the information we could about our victims. While also trying to figure out or more really, guess what it is that happens to them when they aren’t off screen.

I quickly developed a software that I could use to identify how many people were in the hex. I had it linked to one of the many STARK Industries satellites. It wasn’t hard to find out which two people in the hex were Wanda and Vision. Hayward seemed curiously interested in Vision. Can’t imagine why. It’s not like he stole him or anything.

He still hadn’t even told us how Wanda got her hands on Vision in the first place.

Darcy and I returned to the TV set to continue identifying people when we saw Monica Rambeau sitting on screen. She looked exactly like the characters on the screen, all dressed up. But she seemed to actually be playing a role and not even calling herself by her actual name. When we saw her we called Jimmy over, he was the one who had met her earlier. And maybe our eyes were playing tricks on us.

“That is her.” Jimmy confirmed. I figured as much. "Does she seem okay to you?"

"Well, she doesn’t appear to be harmed in any way, but that is definitely not the boss lady I met yesterday." Woo noted. I sat back in my chair, biting my pen in thought as I focused on the screen. Why? I had a feeling it was because of Wanda's mind manipulation abilities. But she had to be using a lot of power if she was controlling an entire town.