I laugh softly as Isaac drops his voice to a whisper and is leaning in closer rubbing his hand on my stomach, "please be a boy."

"A girl would be nice," I smirk, placing my hand on top of his. "She would be good for this family."

"Haaa' real funny, do you want every boy in a ten mile radius to die?"

I smile and shake my head and lean into Isaac, "I want my husband and father in law to be a little kinder, a little more sensitive, little teddy bear's."

Isaac chuckles into me as he connects his lips with mine, "mafia men aren't teddy bears, no one would be afraid of me if I was a teddy bear."

I laugh softly, placing another quick peck on his lips, "I'm sure you would still find a way to be scary."

"My gun is scary," he grins. "You ever seen a teddy bear carry a Glock?"

I laugh at this, "oh so what you're saying is that you're gonna carry your Glock around while dropping off our baby at school?"

"No," he smiles while sitting back in his seat, starting the engine again. "His bodyguards will."

"Her bodyguards."

Isaac scoffs, "she will not go to public school, she will be homeschooled where her dad can keep an eye on her."

I quickly scoff in return and place my hand on his cheek cupping, "I think you might still be jet lagged, honey if you honestly believe that our kid will be home schooled."

Isaac is about to say something when his iPhone begins to vibrate in between us and his dad's name is being displayed on the radio screen.

I glance back over at Isaac to find him still staring at the screen, "I need to answer it before he thinks somethings wrong."

I nod and watch him click a button on his steering wheel and instant background noise is coming out of the speakers as his dad's voice fills up the car.

"Fucking get it done already!" He shouts at someone who's obviously with him.

Isaac clears his throat as he takes his car out of park and begins to get back on the road, "pops?"

We didn't tell anyone we were back yet but Isaac's parents and my dad knew what day we were supposed to return, and Carmelo has been nonstop calling Isaac since early this morning.

It's now almost four in the afternoon, to say we slept in was an understatement.

"Where the hell you been, Tonio?" His dad practically shouts into the phone. "You fly back safely?"

"Pops were fine, we're actually on our way to the house."

"And you couldn't think to let your mother know that you had flown in safely? You don't know how to work a fucking phone anymore?"

Isaac inhales a deep breath tightening his grip on his steering wheel.

I place my hand on his arm lightly squeezing it, "you're okay," I mouth.

"It was late, I wasn't going to wake you guys up in the middle of the night, and we overslept through all my alarms this morning. We just got up about an hour ago," he adds sternly.

"I want you in this warehouse in the next thirty minutes," Carmelo growls and is instantly ending his call before Isaac can get another word out.

"How was your flight son?" He immediately begins to mimic his dad's voice. "Did you enjoy your trip? How's Hailey doing? Is it still raining?"

"Babe-"