jamie x y/n

y/n is in college and a new student is joining her classes...

"have you heard? a new student is joinin us today, i hope theyre gonna be hot" melina said.

"ye ik, hopefully youll get a partner" i said ironically to her and she just rolled her eyes on me.

"hey babe" my boyfriend, jake said as he hugged me from the back.

"jesus, you have to stop that" i said

"okayy calm down, so what did i miss?" he asked us

" a new mate is joinin us today" i said

"oh cool, alright im off to class" he said as he kissed my checks and left.

"we should go too, i want to have a good seat" she said as she dragged me to the classroom.

time skip: in class now

"good morning class, as you can know now , we have a new student, let me introduce you to jamie" our teacher said and i turned to melina but she was already stairing at me.

"JAMIE?" we both said at the same time, bc i had an ex named jamie and we didnt know any other jamie.

"no way its that jamie" melina said

"ye probs not" i said but i was actually terrified.

the guy walked in and i saw him. it was him. my ex, jamie. we seperated bc he became an actor and he cheated on me with some chick, but its not like i ever stopped loving him. i just stared at him bc i was shocked, i havent seen him since our breakup and i dont know how he feels ab me. he stood next to our teacher and he saw me and a smirk appeard on his face.

"hey im jamie nice to meet you all, i hope ill get along with everyone." he said, and he looked at me while he said his last sentence.i started to blush so i turned to melina.

"god, stop w the blushing thing already, he cheated on you, HELLO!" she said.

"i know but hes so fucking pretty" i said

"girl u have a boyfriend, stop thinking about jamie." she said

"right, my boyfriend" i said in a lower tone

"what was that?2 she asked

"MY BOYFRIEND" i said now in a louder voice, but not like everyone could hear it , but then melina looked over my shoulders and she just stared.

"what? youre seeing ghosts now?" i asked

"long time no see love" jamie said as he leaned over to my ears.

" jesus, why do ppl love to do this to me?" i asked as i was already frustrated.

"our teacher said that i sould join you guys cause its a team project, and im not mad ab it." he said as his palm was traveling around my shoulders as he sit down next to me givin me flashbacks.

we were working on our project for like 45 mins now and evrytime i would look over to jamie he would just stare at me with a smirk and his eyes scanning my body. the bell rang and i immediately got up and left the class.

"hey where are you going?" melina said.

" to the lockers" i said, and i did.

i was at my locker and jake joined me.

" how was your class with the new student?" he asked me as i put my things into my locker.

" well he was.." i said but then someone just cut me off and started talking.

" hey im jamie, the new student, i see youve been talking about me" he said as he was shaking his hands with jake but he was looking at me .

" you know my girlfriend? " jake asked jamie .

" shes youre girlfriend? ye i know her shes my ex" he said as he was smirking at jake. i saw that jake is getting mad so i stood between them.

"allrriiightt stop this rn. jake you have to go to class" i said as i turned to him.

"ye youre right, hes youre past anyways" he said as i smiled at him in relief and he kissed me. long. painfully long. i turned around and jamie was closer to me and i looked at his chest , when i looked up jamie was smirking and his hands were on his chin.

"lets go to class" i said as i tried not to show that i was really turned on by jamie.

we were now back in class, we sat down in our positions and jamie wasnt just looking at me this time, his hands traveled to my knees, making their way up to my thighs, stroking on them. i gasped by his action.

"miss, can i go to the restroom?" i asked, cuz i couldnt take it anymore.

" sure thing, but dont be in there for too long" our teacher said. i left the classroom and i went to the restroom. i was leaning on the sink trying to focus about the fact that he cheated on me and hes a shitty person. suddenly i heard the door open. i looked up and i saw jamie.

"jamie what the fuck are you doing?" i asked.

" well, i was just currious ab what are you doing here." he said as he came closer to me.

"jamie. stop, we cant. i have a boyfriend." i said

"ye, boyfriend, but i bet im better than him" he said as he was now infront of me touching my hair.

"jamie we re literally in school we cant" i said as my breathing started to get heavy.

"calm down love, im baerly doin anything" he said as he leaned into my ears.

"go to the 215. classroom" he whispers in my ears, slightly biting them. he lest the restroom first and made his way to the room. after like 1 min i made my way too.

i opened the door and he was sitting in the professors chair, with his shirt half unbuttoned, in manspread. god hes so fucking hot. i closed the door and locked it and i walked to him.

"take a seat miss y/l" he said as he made his spread wider. i sat on his lap and he started to move a lil bit so i could feel his dick is getting harder. i pulled up my skirt and he saw that i have no lingerie on.

"no lingerie in school? bold" he said with a smirk on his face and his fingers traveled down to my clit started to messaging it . i started to move my hips making him harder while he was fingering me. he pulled me up by my waist and thrown me on the desk.

"i feel so nostalgic" he said as he made eyecontact w me before he went down on me. i moaned a lil bit and a covered my mouth w my hands when i realized we are in school. then he flipped me over, tying my hands w his bandanas and layed me down on the desk, showing him my back now. i felt his dick inside of me and i moaned again but louder.

"shut youre mouth, or ill fill it." he said as he started to thrust more and more and i couldnt keep quiet so i bit my arm. he flipped me over again, and held my legs in the air as i could already feel my orgasm as his dick hit my g spot everytime. he put my legs around his shoulders so he could lean in to suck on my titts. that shit feels good. i was literally fighting to catch my breath. i was a moaning mess bc my arm got hurt by my own teeth.

"jamie.. im clo..see" i smutterd into his ears.

"moan my name" he said, as he moaned mine.

"ahh jamiee, im cumming" i moaned

"cum love" he said as i did and my legs were shaking like hell and i could fill his juices inside of me as he came too.

"ahhh that felt good" i said as i just layed on the desk.

" fuck ye" he said as he sat in the chair.

" i think youre gonna have a long talk w your 'boyfriend' " he said as i looked at him and he was all sweaty and sat in a spread.

"dont you say" i said ironically .