axl x y/n

we are in the 80's loves. y/n went to a concert but she didn't know how the night will take a turn...

"oh god i'm really excited i love the band" julia said bc she was OBSESSED with guns n roses, i didn't know them really well, i only knew 1-2 songs from them but they were good tho.

"i know u are, when should we leave ?" i asked.
"well now i want to be in the first line" she said jumping.

"okay let's go then" i replied. i was wearing leather black pants, boots, and a leather crop top kinda thing. i had a bandana attached to my pants.(iykyk). we were ready to leave so we went
outside and hopped on my motorcycle.
when we arrived , clearly we were early bc there was only a 5-7 min line infront of the place they we're playing tonight. we got in and i took julia's hand and i stormed to the first line. after like 30mins i got bored and i told her that i'm gettin some drinks for us. i bought 2 beers and i went back to her. after another 30mins the band arrived and i saw axl in his boxers and a flannel attached to his waist. they were playing "welcome to the jungle" and when he was on the ground (on his knees) he leaned closer to me and i pointed my hands to his lips and he sucked my finger.

after like an hour we were drunk and i heard my fav song is coming up, rocket queen. i couldn't hold it anymore and i showed them my titties. i saw axl and slash were smiling to my action. the concert was over and i was talking to julia when i felt a hand on my shoulders. i turned around and it was axl. god he's so gorgeous.

"hey, you're the one who has tasty fingers?" he asked with a devilish smile.
"yea that would be me" i answered with a smirk.
"these gorgeous ladies deserve a seat in the backstage and a drink in the hands" he said.
"that would be lovely" i said and axl took my hand and leaded me to the backstage. i sat into axls lap and i got a beer from slash. he was just smiling like he knew what was coming. i didn't waited a lot and i kissed axl while i was still in his lap. he kissed me back and i put my other leg which was on my other leg before to his lap, facing him completely. we were kissing for like 5 mins when he took my head, leaned it back and started to pour alcohol into my mouth. i heard him giggle and i didn't swallowed the last sip, i faced him and did the same thing he did to me but instead of the glass i poured the alcohol from my mouth to his. i decided to tease him a little so i lit a cig and i started to smoke it. he was kinda annoyed that i stopped kissing him so i got an idea and i started to blow my smoke to his mouth. this was the last drop and he picked me up and bringed me to his change room.

"god you're good at teasing" he said as he started to undress himself.
"i know, i'm gonna be you're worst nightmare" i said smirking.
"and i'm gonna be your fav drug" he was in his boxer and i started to take off my top, and when i got it off he only said
"you're hot"
i took my pants of and i went down to his boxers, relaveling his length, i started to stroke him and i heard him moaning. when he was hard as a rock he placed me to the table in the middle of the room and started kissing my lap, every step closer and closer to my pussy. when he arrived he started to eat me out, and all i felt was he definitely knows where's the clit. i arched my back in pleasure and i felt him smiling. i hold his face in a cup and kissed him.
"fuck me" i said and he put his length inside of me. his cock is even bigger then i excepted , he gave me 5 mins and started to thrust hittin my g spot everytime.
"god you're so thight y/n" he said as he was goin faster and faster. i scratched my fingers to his back in pleasure and he enjoyed it. when we were both at our high he stopped and picked up a knife .
"would u like it?"he asked as he pointed the knife to my stomach.
"fuck you're perfect"i said and he cutted my stomach not to deeply but some blood came out of it and he traveled his tongue from my titts down to my stomach, licking all of the blood from it down to my pussy and he made me cum.
then i turned him around and i also cut him , but i cutted him on his collar bone and he arched his back. i sucked the blood from his collar bone and i kissed him. i was on top of him so i started to ride him while we both made some cuts on each other's body.
"i'm coming" he said as i also felt my high. we came in the same time and we both leaned back exhausted on the table.