joe x y/n

y/n went to the stranger things meet n greet and an accident happened...

i was feeling super nervous bc i got to see the stranger things cast today. i'm specially invested to meet joe tho. he's like the perfect man. so i was getting ready and i decided to wear a lil bit risky crop top but i bought it already so why shouldn't i, and a black jeans to it. my makeup was smokey and i wore red lipstick. i went w my friend jessica and we already decided what we want to ask from them . she has a big crush on jamie. when we were both ready we got into my car and go . after like an 1 or so we were there. i was super anxious but jessica calmed me down.

"god we're gonna take pix with our crushes i'm like god, i'm shaking" i said as i was panicking

"calm down already ure gonna be fine" she said. i know i'm not gonna get murdered there but still.

"okay next" the security guy said as it was mh turn.

"hey gorgeous" joe said. my heart was melting.

"hey i'm like so nervous sorry for my shaky hands" i said as i was literally falling apart.

"don't be im not gonna eat you or something" he said with a smirk. did joe just smirked on me? god he could eat me for sure.

"can i kiss u on the cheek? is that okay?"he  asked. mr. it's more then ok. but the fact he asked..

"i would love that ye" i said. he kissed me on the cheek and i was getting all blushed. he saw that and he putted his palm on the back of my head and held me to a big hug. god he gives the best hugs.

"see you around" he whispered to my ears and let me go. and than i walked off.

i met with jessica after she got her pix with jamie and we told everything about our experiences. now it was time for the questions. we went into this big ass room with a lot of people and sat down. ppl started w the questions and i was feeling even more anxious. then it was jessica's turn. she asked her question and jamie answered it. it was my turn now i stood up and started a my question to joe.

"wear something more smaller so we could see your nipples" somebody shouted at me. i was so embarrassed and so ashamed. i almost sat down but then joe speaked up.

"man, please shut up and grow a dick already" joe said to the man. everyone started to laugh at the man and stand up for me. it felt so good.

"come here darling" joe said as he invited me to the stage. i was pointing at myself and then he said " yes you". everyone started to cheer and clap. i went on the stage and then joe took my hands and bringed me closer to him. he took his blouse of and putted on me.

"u look incredible btw" he said to me and than he grab his microphone and spoke to the man.

"i bet u never seen a woman naked in your life it that shirt showed to much skin but i hope you're happy now" he said to the man.

"thank u" i said to joe. he just smiled and nod and then i went of stage.

after the greet was over i tried to find joe to give his shirt back.

"oh here you are" he said as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

" i was reaching for u to give you're shirt back" i said.

"oh thank u, come w me i have to pack and every thing" he said as he hold my hands and navigating me. we went to his dressing room and he closed to door behind him. i started to walk to his mirror and look around his stuff on the table. i felt a hand on my shoulder and when i looked in the mirror i saw joe behind me. he started to slowly pull his shirt down on my body and made eye contact w me through the mirror.

"u know that man who said suxh a things to you, that was disgusting. i had to stop him." he said as he now completely took his shirt of my body.

"i know and thank u" i said w heavy breathing.

"the shirt is great but i really wanna see a bit more" he said as he started to unclip my top as it had clips in the back. i didn't know what was happening. he uncliped my top and pulled the straps of, now being fully naked on the top of my body.

"god you're beautiful" he said as he started to kiss my neck from the back. i turned around to kiss him. the connection between our kiss was incredible. it was perfect. i took his shirt off and then his jeans. he was now only in his boxers. he started to go down to my neck and then my breast as he was taking my jeans off. he pulled his boxers down and my underwear. then i grabbed me and put me on the makeup table. he went down on me and started to eat me out.

"as i said. i'm not gonna eat you , but didn't mentioned the 'out' word" hw said as i started to moan to his actions. god this man is perfect. then i grabbed his face and pulled it up to my face to kiss him.

" i wanna fuck u so bad" i said as we were still kissing.

"as u wish" he said, pulled me down from the table and turned me towards the mirror.

"i want u to see you're own face too" he said as he putted it in. he started as slow and then faster. his movements were perfect. hitting my g spot everytime. i became louder and louder and then i put my hands on my mouth after i realised we were literally in a meet n greet.

"don't cover you're moth i wanna hear you're screams love" he said as he took my hands from my mouth, and hold them to my back. at this time we were both loud and ppl probably heard us, but we didn't cared less.

"j-oe im- cl-os- ee "i said as i was literally seeing starts if i shut my eyes.

"come for me darling" he said and i did. then he trusted a bit more and i felt him cumming. he turned me toward him and kissed me passionately. then he took some paper towels and cleaned me off. we were laying on the sofa naked for like an hour or so and then i started to dress.

"oh you're shirt" i said as i held his shirt in my hands ready to give it back fo him.

"take it, and here's a lil gift to you" he said as he gave me a piece of paper. i opened it and it was his number.

"see you later" he said as i walked out of the room giving a last kiss to him.