jamie x y/n

jamie and y/n are friends and one night y/n gets real drunk...

"we have to gooo" i said to jamie and sam as we were really close.

"yeaa, jamie stop being a dickhead and let's go" sam said boosting jamie up

"okay i'll go but behave yourself please" jamie said smiling.

"ahhh thank u thank u, we would've go anyway but it's just better now" i said

jamie's pov:

y/n and i have been friends for like 5-6 years now and i always felt attracted to her but she never actually get the hint or just wouldn't care. she's not a relationship kinda person, she's more like a sneaky link girl  and i'm more into relationships so maybe that's why we never actually got a chance. the worst part of going out w her is that i get jealous to every person she hit on and that makes me mad. i've seen a lot of news of me and y/n questioning if we are a thing and she always close the conversation with "don't be ridiculous"

y/n's pov:

i really am attracted to jamie but he always has a gf and im not trying to be a side boo or a fuck buddy so im just ignoring it.

"okay we have to go now" i said as i looked at the clock and it was already midnight. the club is the same where we always go. u can find some celebs here but it's not like a "onlyfamousppl" club so we r good. after like 30 mins we got there and we went in.

"i'll get u guys some drinks" jamie said since he's not drinking. he's fading as he got further and all u can see is fans around him taking pics and girls touching his body all over. after like 5 mins he got back w the drinks and we went to the dance floor. since jamie is the most famous from the 3 of us he's crowded w fans so i'm dancing w sam as we used to.

"should i make jamie pay attention?" i leaned into sams ears.

"hell yes, he's kinda boring like this" sam said giving me a big smirk on his face.

"okay who should be my victim?" i asked sam. he looked around and pointed at this guy. i walked over to him and asked him to dance w me. we walked over where jamie was and we started to dance. when i saw jamie's glance on me i turned around to face the guy and we started to kiss. when i turned around i saw jamie w sam discussing about something and it was pretty obvious that it was me. i dumped the guy and walked over to them. jamie's jaw was clenching and i saw the anger in his eyes.

"hey boys, what was the plot of the convo?"i asked w a seductive look. but before they could answer the question i took jamie's hands and leaded him to the dancefloor.

"y/n what the fuck was that? u could've just say that u want me without making a scene" jamie said angry

"first of all who tf told u that i need u, second of all shut up" i said as i kissed him. his hold got more intense and he started to kiss me more passionately.

"see? that's what i would do if i would've need u" i said and i walked away. i looked back and i saw jamie even more mad and angry. i walked over to sam.

"we should go before he makes a scene and all u could see is rumours about us tomorrow morning" i said to sam

"god he's so mad it's so funny" sam said laughing.

"jamie let's go" sam said as he took his hands and we headed to the car. i though that i haven't teased him enough yet so i'm about to make his night even harder.

"hey jamie could you sleep over tonight? i got waisted and i don't want to be alone." i said innocently touching his thighs.

"y/n stop" he said as he  arched his back to my touch.

"please" i said while my hands were now higher on his thighs.

"okay okay just stop" he said as he tried his best not to give in.

we got to me place and i placed my stuff on my couch.

"just lay in my bed i'll be back in a min" i said as i haded to the bathroom. after like 2 mins i got back without my clothes just wearing my bra and underwear and i saw jamie laying on his side half alsleep so i layed next to him. his eyes were closed and i felt his boner on my back so i started to move my butt up and down and i felt jamie's hands on my waist.

"what are u doing" he said in his sleepy voice.

"trying to show u that i want u" i said

"well u r good at it" he said as his hands traveled down to my clit circling it. then he slided 2 fingers inside of me and started to go faster.

"u fucking slut, u made me wait for u for a fucking long time" he said whispering to my ears. then he flipped me over so he could be on top he unbuttoned his pants and throw them down on the floor. he slided his length inside and after 3 seconds he started to thrust. his thrusts were slower and than faster and deeper. i moaned in pleasure and i covered my mouth w my hands.

"moan, i want to hear you moan" he said as he took my hands from my mouth, ties my hands together w his bandana from his pants. he started to kiss my body all over giving hickies and his free hands were now on my clit making it way harder to me not to cum.

"jamie-" i said but he slapped my face.

"no, not yet" he said as he started to go deeper and circling my clit faster. i felt my orgasm while he hit my g spot everytime and then he finally said
"cum" he said as i could finally release and the he thrusted some more then he pulled it out.

"open you're mouth" he said as his thump were on my lips making them open and he came into my mouth.

"good" he said as i swallowed it and then he wiped off the juices left. he layed next to me and i layed on top of him.

"and this took u 6 years?" he said sarcastically
"oh shut it " i said kissing him