jamie x y/n

y/n is a family friend to the bowers , sam is her bestfriend since they've been born. the family invited y/n to a vacay...

"are you ready?" sam asked me while we were on facetime bc todays mornin we gonna leave to the caribbean island.
"ye i'm almost done packing" i said as i putted my last item to my suitcase.
"okay we're gonna pick u up in an hour, don't be late!"he said "alright see ya" i said as i hang up my phone. in that hour i done my makeup, outfit and ate some early breakfast bc it was 4 am. the hour passed by and i got a call from sam that they're here in 5 mins, so i went out and lit a ciggy.
"i got you coffee, u look like you need one" he said laughing.
"haha very funny, i don't know who i've been talking to all night" i said sarcastically.
i got in the car and jamie was in the passenger seat.
"hey y/n" he said as he turned towards me.
i didn't reapplied anything just smiled at him.
when we arrived to the airport i was super sleepy and while i walked i had to hold onto sam bc i almost fell.
"having problems with walking y/n?" jamie said smirking.
"oh shut up" i said but then i felt a hand on my other arm.
"lemme help you with that" jamie said as he picked me up to his back.
jamie carried me the whole time and not gonna lie i fell asleep on him. when i woke up, i was already in the plane and i was laying on jamie's shoulder, my hands in his hands.
"go back to sleep" he said in a sleepy voice so i assume he was sleeping as well. he started to rub my hand with his thump and i didn't care less went back to sleep.
after some time i woke up to sam pokey me.
"hey woke up we're here" he said. i looked around and jamie was already awake but he still held my hand.
"slept well?"he asked.
"yea wonderful, you have a comfortable shoulder"i said smirking.
"all part off my body is comfortable, just to let you know" he said with a devilish smile. i choked on my drink and he just smirked.
while on our way to the hotel we were listening to music and screamed the good parts.
when we arrived to the hotel i putted my suitcase to my bed and started to unpack.
"i should really take a shower" i said to myself bc we were gonna go to eat dinner later. i picked out the outfit i wanted to wear the night and headed to the bathroom. i was showering when i heard that the door opened. i assumed that it was sam so i yelled "knock next time asshole" but i didn't get any reply, so i picked up a towel and wrapped around my body.
"you know sam it's really inappropriate to walk inside...." i stoped bc it wasn't sam. i saw jamie, laying on my bed, rummaging through my stuff.
"jamie what the fuck, stop that" i said yelling.
" you know, sam thought it would be super funny to cancel all of the room service from my room so i thought i could order food to here, but as i see i'm not welcome, and oh i'm not an asshole sweety"
"well yea jamie couldn't you just knock? what if i were busy doin something?" i said , and he stood up from the bed and started to walk towards me.
"then i would say, it's really selfish to keep the pleasure to yourself" he said as his fingers  traveled down from my neck to my shoulder and then to the towel.
"jamie what are you..." i asked but then he tore the towel off my body, revealing my naked body.
" i would not keep your body just for yourself darling" he said as he stroked my neck and slammed me to the wall. his legs made a way between my legs and then pushed his leg to my pussy.
i let out a small moan, and he started smiling.
he started to kiss me while he was still rubbing my pussy with his leg, then he added 2 fingers to it. "you're so wet, i really should take care of that don't you think?"he said smirking to the kiss and i just nodded my head bc i was still under his stroke. he picked me up and throwed me to the bed, then he went don't to his knees and started to kiss my thighs still rubbing my clit with his thumb and then he started to eat me out. we didn't break eye contact the whole time just when i leaned my head back in pleasure. i felt him smiling and then he stopped. came back to my face and started to kissing me. i felt his cock thought the jeans he had on so i help him taking them off. he started to entering me slowly and i was shocked by his size. he started to thrust slowly and then faster.
"god you feel so good y/n" he said moaning my name. we were now loud as fuck but we didn't care.
"ahh jamie i'm.. i'm close"i said as i was reaching my orgasm.
"me too, just wait a lil longer" he said as he started to go crazy and we both found our high. when we both came he layed down next to me.
"your beautiful doll" he said as he started to play with my hair. i kissed him and climbed on top of him.
"na ah later love, we have a dinner plan do you remember?"he said as he picked me up and made our way to the bathroom.
"let's clean you up love" he said as he turned on the water in the shower