Sweet

Jay pov

Nya broke up with me, because she said that it wouldn't work with me.
I was really sad for some weeks, what even caused problems during when we were after Acronix and Krux.
But thing is I moved on.
And now I started to like Cole romanticly.
Like he would like me that way. What should I fk do?

„Eh, Maybe give him gifts or be kind to him, because sometimes you told Cole mean things."
Kai is the only one, who knows that I have crush on Cole. I was being a little obvious sometimes, so he found out this way.

„I could do that, but will this make it better? Argh I don't know I going to bed. Goodnight Kai." - Jay

I left the room. While i was going to my room, I met Cole.

„Where you going Jay?" - Cole
„Eh, Just going to sleep, hehe. You can come with me... I MEAN Goodnight Cole." - Jay
,,You too. And don't forget about tomorrow, about Sensei Wu." - Cole
„I will not." - Jay
Me and Cole are trying to find Sensei Wu but we fail miserable everytime.

When I went to bed, I felt good for telling someone about my crush on Cole. It always borders me when I go to bed and start to think about Cole and that I will get rejected.

The next day I woke up, me and Cole went to a monastery, where Sensei Wu could be.
Even tho I mostly paid attention to Cole and not my surroundings.
We weren't lucky there and didn't found that old man.

Some days later Llyod brought us together, the team because a criminal gang or something, stole a Oni mask and we need to protect the royal family, when they maybe could be attacked because they have another oni mask.