Notes & Cast

~ Disclaimer ~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~ Warnings ~

Strong language, panic attacks, PTSD, some scenes of violence, past trauma, abuse, some heated/sexual scenes but not too descriptive. For more serious or triggering chapters, I will be sure to put a warning at the top.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello everyone!!! Thank you for joining me on my second story. The amount of love I have received on Flowers for Football is absolutely insane and I've been so excited to release something new, so here it is.

As always, I love to here any opinions and comments you have because I'm looking for any suggestions on how to make my writing better. Feel free to correct anything that is wrong or misspelled because no matter how many times I look at a chapter, I'm sure that I've missed something.

That being said, THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO MALES. I'm warning you in advance. If you happen to be a homophobic asshole who stumbled across this book, then I advise you to turn a blind eye and click off of the story.

Last thing I want to inform you of is my uploading schedule. I will be posting (or at least trying to post) every Thursday and Sunday morning CST. Gotta say, there's nothing I hate more than unfinished books, so if I happen to miss a day (or forget about it), don't worry, I'll be back soon;)

~ Cast ~

You are free to imagine the cast however you would like, I just thought it would be fun to give you a visual if you wanted one.

I would recommend coming back here whenever certain people are actually introduced in the book because I know a lot of characters at one time can be overwhelming.

Main Characters

Kieran Tate

Age: 18Birthday: September 5thHeight: 5'11About them: Skateboarder, coffee addict, and needs his mouth washed out with soapFun fact: hella clumsy

Age: 18
Birthday: September 5th
Height: 5'11
About them: Skateboarder, coffee addict, and needs his mouth washed out with soap
Fun fact: hella clumsy

Cassius Connor