"Why is he doing that?" Stella pointed at the guy.

"You wanted to fuck, therefore I'm giving you the chance to do so." When Marcello said it, I was shocked.

"With him, not so! Of course, with you." Stella made an indignant face.

"My mother warned me that if I slept with fleas, I would rise with them, and since my dedication is to my wife, Amia, there is no way that I will lower myself by sleeping with you," Marcello said and I didn't know whether to be disgusted by the conversation or relieved nothing happened between the two.

"Then why the fuck are you here, Marcello?" Stella screamed ominously.

"I know Enzo set you up for this, Stella. I know there are cameras in this room, and like the smart woman you are, I might just save your life if you give me what I need to know before I confront your beloved man and have him killed." Stella stumbled backwards while gasping.

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about, Marcello." Stella stumbled and turned her head away.

Before they could say anything more, Enzo's men stormed into the room in an apparent attempt to prevent Stella from speaking.

"Turn it off, Dillon." I gave him a command.

Present time........

"However, I did see that you permitted Stella to entertain you with a filthy performance. And I see that you also found it enjoyable. while she twerked on you, the way your hand moved up her body. That was all I required to betray my faith in you, Marcello. Even though you weren't forthright, I still blindly trusted you, and look where it got me." As I thought back on everything, tears began to stream down my face.

"After learning that Enzo had visited my restaurant to meet you, I became enraged; nevertheless, by allowing Stella to act in that way as a kind of retaliation, I made a mistake. Though I'm a calculating man, anger sadly made me blind. I apologize, Little One." One of the second times I ever witnessed my macho man apologize to me was now.

"Marcello, even if you didn't bed her. Because you are so tightlipped, my faith in you is still broken, and I'm not sure if I can handle the hurt of having to trust you again not to go even further the next time and have sex with someone. I blinked back tears.

"I'll then work to earn back your trust by acting morally. Since this is the first time I've made a poor choice, I must be given another chance to correct my mistake. This will be the first and final instance." As I gazed into his warm blue eyes and saw love and appreciation, which continued to pull at my heartstring like a lullaby, I knew his words were genuine.

In a moment of weakness, I allowed him to get close to me. Marcello completely closed the gap between us, and I could smell every last bit of his sublime aroma. His face crept close to mine and his lips lightly touched mine as I felt the undeniable chemistry between us. His tongue darted out to lick my lips igniting me further as I kissed him after feeling his need touch mine, forgetting everything that had happened.

Our kiss was beautiful and left you wanting more. His hand gripped my waist and pulled me to him violently before resting on my posterior. I gasped as Marcello yanked the stick from my hand.

This was not the way I had planned to break the news to him but then again I hadn't thought of a way I had break it to him.

"Give me that." I tried taking it from him as he held the stick over my head and pinned me tightly to his waist in order for me to not move.

I watched his face as his eyes stared at the plus sign on the stick that actually gave away that I was pregnant for him. His eyes shifted to that of zest after now figuring out that I was carrying his baby.

"Took you long enough, princess. I was starting to wonder how longer before you were knocked up with my child. You don't know how much I've wanted this and how ecstatic I am to finally know your pregnant and carrying my heir." Marcello spoke astonishing me with his words.

"You did?" Although having a child before marriage was not ideal according to the beliefs I was raised in, I had already broken so many of them, I was relieved that he wanted our baby.

My lips were forcibly met by his before I could respond, and I fell in his arms, succumbing to his warmth.

"I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to make love to you until your unable to move." I giggled pulling him towards me as I stopped at my door.

Once I opened the door I made him step outside.

"In your dreams." That's when I smiled at him before I slammed the door shut in his face.

It won't be that easy.