9: Wednesdays Turn

"I'm all yours"

These were the last words Enid heard before pressing her lips against Wednesdays.  While the two started to intensely make out, the roles were reversed and Enid started to feel her way around her partners body.  Her fingers slowly found their way to Wednesdays chest, which while smaller than Enid's still felt amazing in her hands. 

To Wednesday it was incredibly strange to let someone do this to her but she easily found pleasure in it.  With this newfound pleasure, it didn't take much from Enid before Wednesday was softly moaning into her partners ear, which only spurred Enid on. 

Upon hearing her partners moans Enid's right hand started to move down her body, leaving her left circling on the Addams' chest.  As her free hand trailed down Wednesdays body she felt herself stopping in places to take in the smooth skin that ran under her, something she didn't know how regularly she would feel.  Eventually, she could hear the Addams asking for her to get to it already, she knew she was teasing her but she didn't know how badly Wednesday wanted this. 

Enid's hand finally reached the spot between Wednesdays legs she had so longed to feel, and feel she did.  The girl on top wasted no time in starting to move her fingers in a circular motion around the wet patch she could feel on Wednesdays underclothes.  Not long after this started, the shockingly submissive Wednesday wanted more.  She started to beg Enid to put her fingers in already, and Enid was happy to oblige. 

Wednesday released a loud burst of moans as she felt Enid's finger enter her, like she had dreamt of so many times.  Enid slowly started to speed up her motions as she felt Wednesdays insides tightening around her, and as she heard Wednesdays moans and whimpers getting louder and more intense.

In a sudden burst of ecstasy Wednesday threw her head back and practically yelled

"Fuck yes Enid..  Fuck"

Enid slowly stopped her fingering as Wednesday slowly came down from her high.

"God Enid..  I needed that"

The pair walked into the bathroom and got themselves clean, the two staring down their partners body.

"Enid.. I um.. I love you.."

"I wondered when you'd finally say it.. I love you too Wednesday Addams"

The pair pulled each other in for a long needed hug. Holding each other's bodies the pair looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Wednesday couldn't take her mind off the deep blue that consumed her so much, longing to never look away.

Eventually, the couple found themselves in Wednesdays bed, with Enid's arms wrapped around her little spoons front, giving her a feeling of warmth inside of her. Wednesday could feel the slow and steady up and down motion of her partners breathing against her back, heightening her feelings of tiredness.

"Hey Enid.. Cani go to sleep like this?"

"Of course wends"

Enid spoke in a soft voice as Wednesdays eyelids started to feel heavy and slowly closed. Even though Wednesday was asleep Enid still held her in her arms as she too succumbed to her dreams.

The Addams awoke first with a groan and then a grunt, which helpfully waked Enid.  Not wanting to waste any time the pair moved in haste to get ready for their same old day doing the same old things.

On the other side of the school Ajax awoke to a notification on his phone.  Reluctantly he picks up the handheld device and checks who wanted to talk to him.  Looking down at the screen he saw:

Xavier:  hey dude, I want to speak to you later

Ajax decided he would actually respond to Xavier and see what he wanted.

Ajax: what do u want to speak abt

Xavier: Enid and Wednesday

Ajax: I want to forget that, not talk about it

Xavier: will you at least come and talk

Ajax: fine.  I'll speak to you at lunch

Ajax hurriedly got out of bed, looking at the time, barely making it to morning lessons in time. 

Upon Ajax's late arrival Enid looked his way and made a remark about how much happier she is with Wednesday to Yoko and her girlfriend.  Ajax gave her a dirty look, thinking he overheard his name being used.  Enid would occasionally look over to Ajax throughout the hours of the morning, whenever she did, Wednesday placed her hand on her partners thigh to remind her about where her loyalties lie.  Of course Enid was quick to assure Wednesday she wasn't looking at him in a good way and made sure to make it known that if she had to choose she would take Wednesday over him.  This would be the mornings topic of gossip sharing and conversation, not much information of new was shared but it was certainly interesting to Wednesday to hear everyone else's perspective. 

As the lesson drew to a close Xavier once again swooped down on his target like a preying eagle. 

"Hello Ajax"

"Hi Xavier, what exactly do you want to discuss"

"How much would you like revenge on Enid Enid for leaving you in the dirt like she did"

"I guess that I.. uh.."

Later that same lunch break Wednesday went to give Enid a hug when she was suddenly thrown into a violent vision.  She saw Ajax and Xavier and then Enid.  She saw Enid being hit and attacked by the two boys.  When the Addams awoke she shouted

"What the fuck"

And then

"I'm going to kill them"

With no knowledge of when this would happen Wednesday vowed to never leave her girlfriends side.

"Wends.. what was it"

"You won't like it"

"I don't care.  Tell me"

"I saw you. You were being attacked by Xavier and Ajax"

"What the fuck.  That's so messed up"

"I know, and I'll keep you safe, I promise"

"Thanks wends, I love you"

"I love you too Enid"