7: All The Way

As the crimson sun was almost set over Nevermore Academy, Enid, Wednesday and Yoko finally arrived back to where the couple had been walked in on earlier.  With food in hand Wednesday went to sit on her bed and Enid sat with Yoko on her own.  This must have been the furthest apart the two girls had been all day, much to Wednesdays disappointment.  As they ate the girls spoke over the many things that had happened since they got back but Wednesday made a point to mention Xavier's advances earlier that same day.

"I don't know if Enid told you Yoko but earlier when we were sat together he tried to ask me to go on a date with him tonight"

"How very audacious of him"

Yoko had a surprising distaste for Xavier, which was very evident from her tone.

"Not to mention that we're a thing now.. even if he doesn't know it's pretty obvious with how we walked into class"

"If he tries anything again I'll kill him in the most excruciating way I can, don't worry."

"Only if you let me help, you can't be having all the fun"

Enid shocked Wednesday with the slight hint of homicide that she let slip into her thoughts and words, was she changing to fit Wednesday just as Wednesday was changing to fit her?

"Speaking of things that happened earlier, I can't believe you were fucking touching my thigh. IN ClASS"

Wednesday feigned her anger as a way of teasing Enid.

"Did you not enjoy it?"

Yoko looked like she was about to throw up at the lovers exchange.

"No.  I fucking loved it and I never wanted you to stop"

Yoko physically felt like like she couldn't look at either girl anymore.

"How did I not notice this going on.. we're you star-struck-lovers actually doing that in the same room as me"

"Unfortunately for you, yes"

"But we enjoyed it"

Yoko looked away and mined throwing up.

"Do you mind if we talk about something else, at least while I'm here"

"Fine"

Wednesday and Enid looked visibly disappointed but appeased Yoko's request by starting to discuss how they were planning on spending halloween, which was rapidly approaching.

"I'm probably going to try and take Wednesday on some kind of date"

Enid told Yoko, hoping not to give too much away to the Addams.

"I look forward to it,so long as it's to the cometary"

Wednesday let a slight smile creep over her face at the idea, her and Enid walking hand in hand through the cemetery.

"Is she actually smiling"

"Yeah it happens sometimes when we're alone"

The chatter awoke Wednesday from her fantasy with a new formed want for Yoko to be gone so she could get back on Enid.  The Addams climbed off her bed and slowly walked over to the opposite side of the room, where she sat as closely as she could to her partner, who wasted no time in wrapping her arms around Wednesdays waist, a gesture that was quickly reciprocated.

Not long after Wednesday joined Enid Yoko decided it was time she left the two alone and got up to leave.

"I'm sure you two are dying to get on top of each-other again, try not to be too loud, and I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye Yoko"

Wednesday seemed too lost in thought respond to her friend until Enid nudged her arm, awaking her from her daydream.

"Goodbye"

Wednesday sounded as ominous as ever, which strangely, Enid found somewhat attractive. As soon as the door closed behind Yoko, Wednesday was all over Enid.

"God, it feels like I've been waiting an eternity for this"

Wednesday spoke in-between violent kisses to Enid's face and neck, leaving faint red marks behind where she had shown her affection.  It was obvious this had been on both girls' mind as they were both eager to proceed.  Wednesday spared no time in tearing Enid's shirt off her, quickly followed by her skirt.  Wednesday paused for a second:

"Are you sure you're ok with me doing this"

"It would only be ok if it was you, please keep going"

Wednesday finally got to replace her hands against Enid's bare chest, after dreaming about this all day a small smile crept onto her face at the fulfilment of her fantasies.  For the first time Wednesdays right hand started to crawl down Enid's body.  Enid let out a sharp moan in anticipation of what was to come.

"Come in Wednesday, stop teasing me, I need you"

Wednesday responded with a glare through her eyebrows, a gesture that was found somewhat attractive by Enid.  The Addams hand finally found its way down to her partners crotch, where she slowly rubbed in circles, not dissimilar to what she was practicing further up Enid's body. 

As the bottom started to pick up her breathing, Wednesday toyed with the idea of putting her hand down Enid's panties but instead kept teasing her and rubbed faster.

Not long after this, Enid let out the loudest moan yet and grabbed Wednesdays hand. 

"Stop.  Teasing."

Enid took on a commanding tone and moved her partners hand under the fabric that was causing her so much frustration.  Wednesday was quickly overwhelmed by the new sensations, she could feel Enid's smooth skin begging for her touch, she could feel her pushing herself against her hand, she could feel a growing wet patch as she sped up her motions.

Not too long after Wednesday had increased her speed Enid shouted "fuck wends, you're actually gonna make me cum for you" so loud that the rooms below could almost definitely hear.  This spurred Wednesday on to finally put her fingers inside her partner.  Of course, she didn't get to try this for long as almost as soon as Wednesday changed technique, she felt Enid's walls tighten on her and heard her let out one final burst of loud moans. 

As Wednesday slowly took her fingers out she told Enid

"We should probably go clean you up, you look quite a mess coming from that"

"Do you not want anything in return?"

"That can wait, giving you a good first time with me has tired me right out"

The pair walked into their bathroom and themselves cleaned before finally laying down together in Enid's bed.

"Night Enid"

"Night Wends"