5: Experiments

Back in their dorm room after what felt like a year of waiting Wednesday finally asked Enid what she wanted to try

"We'll I was wondering if you wanted to hug me again.. seeing as we both liked it"

Without an answer Wednesday carefully peace's her arms around Enid's waist and pulled her in close. Enid reciprocated with her hands around Wednesdays chest.  Wednesdays lips unexpectedly met Enid's.  In a moment of unforeseen passion the two held each other in a kiss longer than Wednesday hoped.  Pulling away Enid turned to hide her blush. 

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Wednesdays tone was more depressed than usual, aa the Addams started to walk away from Enid toward her own bed.  She sat down with her head in her hands. After a minute she looked up to see Enid towering over her.  Enid pulled her up and pressed her lips to Wednesdays.  Wednesday not expecting such a move was not ready for it and subsequently couldn't comprehend her emotions. 

Thankfully, Enid would be the one doing the emotions talk.  With a tear starting to form in the corner of her eye Enid started to talk about how she felt about Wednesday.

"Ever since last night I haven't stopped thinking about you,  I know that you don't usually like physical contact, or emotions, or relationships and I understand if you don't feel the same way, but Wednesday, I really like you.  Even if you're nothing like me."

Enid turned away expecting a disappointment.

"Enid, sit down with me."

Once Enid was sat close to Wednesday she felt the Addams place a warm arm around her.

"I know that I normally don't do any of those things but for you, for you I will.  I uh.. I do feel the same way I just need to get used to it.  I haven't stopped thinking about you either,  it's constantly been a distraction in every subject all day."

"So do you want to be my girlfriend Wednesday?"

"Only if you're mine Enid"

Enid pulled Wednesday into a tight hug and whispered into her ear

"I'd love to be"

The two held each other for what must have been the longest hug of Wednesdays life. She felt herself slowly getting used to the foreign feelings and scents that Enid gave and even came to find it comforting. Sadly, all things come to an end and when Enid was finally the one to break the embrace Wednesday gave her a threatening glare and whispered

"If anyone hears of this, you will find your head on a stick. Understood"

Enid was a little taken aback by the aggression but understood where it came from, she didn't really want people to know herself, so quickly agreed to Wednesdays threat. 

"Can we maybe do something together tonight, like last night"

Wednesday was unusually the one asking for a change, maybe she really had changed for Enid.

"Oh I thought you'd never ask"

Enid smiled at the straight faced Addams, hoping she might get a smile back but as usual, no luck.

"Seeing as the sheet is still up we could watch another horror movie"

Wednesday knew Enid didn't like the horror genre but she was cute last time she got scared so Wednesday hoped she'd allow it.

"Of course we can, even if it isn't exactly my favourite kind of movie, I'll do it for you."

The newfound couple laid closely on Enid's bed, with the shorter girl being little spoon.  The Addams felt Enid's arms tightly grasp around her from behind, for the first time she could smell a sweet vanilla coming from Enid.  Wednesday for the first time in what seemed like years was truly relaxed.

As the movie started Enid grasped harder on Wednesdays waist, holding her like a shield.  This went on for the entire 1.5+ hour runtime of the movie, but it was nice, it was calming. 

When the movie reached its horrifying climax Wednesday turned to face Enid to calm her with a quick kiss, which comforted Enid more than she would have imagined, before turning away again. Enid buried her head in Wednesdays shoulder, hiding from the horror that Wednesday was somehow enjoying.

As the movie wrapped up, Wednesday went to get up

"Stay"

Enid held her down to the bed and climbed on top of the Addams. The energetic, colourful girl leant down and pressed her mouth to Wednesdays, holding it for longer than ever before, savouring every moment. It took a second but Wednesday started to kiss back with more force than she could have ever imagined. Slowly the barrage of kisses from Enid turned into a make out, surprising Wednesday with things she'd never felt in places she'd never felt them before. As Enid pushed into the make out harder she felt her partner softly moan into her mouth.  Breaking away she nearly shouts

"OH MY GOD!  Wednesday did you just-"

She gets interrupted by an irritated Addams

"Yes, now please let me kiss you again, I never knew how much I needed this"

Wednesday closed her eyes and smashed her lips onto Enid's in a desperate plea for more, which was gladly answered by the blushing teen.  This time around Enid decided to tease Wednesday further and started to Rick backwards and forwards over her crotch.  The dark and gloomy teen was enjoying herself, she knew what Enid was doing and tried to ignore it but it felt so good she couldn't.  Enid, trying to force another moan out of Wednesday rocked harder and faster.  It didn't take long for Enid to get what she wanted and after only a minute she stopped. 

"I'm too tired for this now, can we pick this up again tomorrow instead"

She knew Wednesday would be frustrated but she really was tired and would enjoy it more if she was actually awake.

"So long as you let me sleep with you"

Enid thought that Wednesday seemed as if she was going soft for her, she couldn't believe it.

Too tired to properly get ready for bed, the duo cuddled close together and closed their eyes.

"I love you Wednesday"

"I.. I love you too"

It was obvious Wednesday still wasn't comfortable with the idea of love but enid had hope that it would grow on her.  Wednesday fell into slumber with sexually frustrated thoughts plaguing her mind, where enid had no regrets for her actions, she fell asleep easily and without frustration.