"Are you okay?"A tall male with black hair with blue reflections and blue-bell eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

His face blushes a bit as a tall boy a few inches away landed on top of the roof wearing a black leather suit and black cat ears.

"Mister bug! What's the situation with-Why hello." The black cat pushed 'minster bug' out of the way.

He stands in front of me with a grin on his face "Cat Noir. You probably heard about me and my partner in crime. But I won't mind having a new partner."

He grabs my hand about to kiss it until minster bug grab his shoulder yanking him back.

"Mr. Ramier is akumatized and has taken the airport as his hostage. Something or someone must have triggered his anger to become akumatized."

Mister bug quickly summarized the situation before pulling out his yoyo.

"I'll take you back to the entrance once the fight is over." He swings off the rooftop swinging toward the villain.

"We shall see each other a bit songbird."

Cat Noir kissed my knuckles before jumping off the rooftop. I wonder how long I'll stay up here?

______________________

_________________________________

"MIRACULOUS MINSTERBUG!"

A red sparkle hovers over the damaged buildings and roadside back to normal. As a pair of footsteps appears behind me.

"Sorry for the long wait. Where do you want me to leave you at?"

Mister Bug curiously asked pulling his yo-yo from his waist band.

"Just where you swoop me off my feet will be fine."

"Sorry about that. I try to make sure every person is safe from an akumatiztion." He scratched the back of his head as he wrapped his hand around my waist flinging his yo-yo near a pole.

Carefully lowering us from the rooftop

"So are you visiting or-"

"Y/N!"

T-that voice...I look down at the ground to see my parent's glossy eyes staring up at me.

"M-mom...D-dad."

I feel my toes hitting the ground as my legs carry me across the sidewalk running toward my parents jumping into their arms.

As their arms wrapped around me. Like they were never going to let go.

_________________________________

"She's really lucky to have a family to care about her." I lean against my staff watching songbird hugging her parents.

I wonder if I'll ever meet her again?

_________________________________

I dive headfirst into my bed before pushing myself off the soft mattress.

"Spots off tikki." Tikki flies to my shoulder.

"Still thinking about that girl?" Tikki nudged my cheek as I felt my whole body heating up.

"N-no I-I don't k-know what you're t-talking about." I crossed my arms turning my head away from her.

"C'mon Marin admit it. You like her!" Tikki exclaimed as I let out a deep breath.

"I-I do! She's so nice and did you see the way she greeted her parents?! She's amazing." My cheeks heated up.

"Yeah, but you didn't get a chance to catch her name."

Oh no...

no...

NO!!

"NOO! You're right tikki! I never catch her name! How will I get married and have a pet hamster?!" I slumped on my bed stuffing my face into my pillow letting out a long groan. How can I be so stupid and not ask for her name?!?

"Don't worry Marin. You'll meet her again and you'll get her name."

Tikki's right. One day will meet each other again.