{1}

_________________________________

_________

"Do you think that was powerful enough? Huh? You think we want to debut a lazy dancer?"

"..."

"Answer me!"

"No, sir..."

"If you're not going to perform the dance correctly then don't bother staying in the company!"

"..."

"Are you just going to stand there and stay quiet? You're out of the debut lineup!"

"OUT!"

__________

______________________

_________________________________

"My crew and I welcome you to Paris France. We hope you enjoy your stay in the city of love." I quickly blink my eyes looking out the window...I can't get it out of my head. Even if I talked back to the CEO, I would have been in more significant trouble than now.

...I'm better off without the company's help

They only became well-known with my help. I stand up from my seat to walk into the alley looking up to the overhead compartment to grab my duffle bag. But I was so close but yet he gets so angry easily.

I walked down the alley way as all of the flight attends stand near the entrance saying goodbye to the passengers.

No wonder many trainees would leave the company cause of the CEO's temper. I pull my phone out of my pocket to notice a text message from mom.

-------------

"Hi, honey! Will be a few minutes late. Stay near the entrance so we can pick you up quicker!"

-------------

Great...I'm alone in airport. I walk outside to watch people come and go as I lean against a pillar to notice a flock of pigeons flying towards the terminal entrance of the airport...what the hell?

"WATCH OUT!"

I felt a tight rope wrapped around my waist and an arm wrapped around my shoulders pulling close to a person's body swinging up in the air before hitting a ground surface.