The Stupidest Thing Sasuke's Ever Done.

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, his foot misplaced itself as he then tripped over his own two feet. He plonked down the stairs of the hospital and landed on his chest at the last step.

One of his wounds had split open with the fall that he had taken.

That was not good.

Sasuke persisted anyway, and stumbled out of the hospital, blood still spewing out of his body at the same rate.

"The Land of Tea...the Land of Tea. Where's the Land of Tea?" Sasuke thought rapidly.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the Land of Tea is? I need to get there quickly." Sasuke asked a random woman walking down the street, a handbag strung around her hand.

She looked at him curiously. Finally she relented.

"I don't think a child with this many injuries should be wandering out alone all by himself. By if you won't persist, I shall tell you. The Land of Tea is an obscure place, with no surrounding trees. It's a barren wasteland. If you are going there, you are going to need much more supplies than you think you have, which as I can see, is none. The Land of Tea has no mercy to outsiders, and keeps a strong disregard and hatred for Uchiha's, like you." The woman was about to walk away.

"So where is the Land of Tea?" This question was getting repetitive.

"Oh yes, it's next to the Land of Rain." The woman answered exquivically.

"And where is that?" Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Oh, it's right next to the Land of Tea!" The woman cheerfully pointed ahead of Sasuke and happily walked away, hummin 'Stay' by The Kid Laroi. Sasuke sighed. He had vague directions.

Vague directions.

Sasuke hobbled some more down the street the way the lady was kind enough to point him towards, still dripping blood out of his orifice in his mouth, ears and nose. He felt like it was his job to reach Naruto's destination. He then stood at something that was blocking his way.

The Forest of Death's fence and trees had been fledged and smashed down to the ground. Sasuke wondered why this was so...then he remembered that he knocked all those trees down when he used Brigading Commandment for the first time. He slowly traversed the waste hidden inside all of the trees in his way.

How he would love to fly...

He felt his pulse and heartbeat getting weaker and slower. His vision was blurry. He perched and held onto a tree for support. He took some deep breaths in and deep breaths out. He felt like he had another cramp in the same day; that woman wasn't lying. He needed water. His throat was parched, he couldn't see, he had gotten out of the hospital when he shouldn't have.

He was regretting this choice more and more now.

He didn't know where he was going, he was walking in circles and his mind was basically fried to a crisp. He was about to fall down in a heap of exhaustion, when he fell into someone's arms. When he looked up he saw a man, a purple eye with concentric circles as patterns inside the pupil in his left eye, and the other half of his face covered with lines that looked like scars, meeting up at one point on the face, his right eye. When Sasuke finally closed his eyes, the man had activated a Sharingan.

"How...how does he have a...how does he have...how does he have a Sharingan? Every Uchiha got wiped out...right?" Sasuke finally drifted off into the dark space that is the mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi reached a grand held palace, people flocking around it. It was a masquerade party, a tough one at that. The Daimyo must've gotten a huge number of bodyguards for security, as a whole lot of people were very stocky and were bulky, the minimum amount of them; at least 50 in odd numbers.