Learning Something New.

Start from the beginning

"Then what is your thing."

"Well i like baking."

"Then, would you teach me how to bake?"

"sure, when you're a little older."

"BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"Just on time, I was getting hungry."

So they started eating, Papyrus and Sans were talking about work until they finished, Sans went to lay down on the couch to take a nap, Papyrus went to the kichen to wash the dishes, and when he finished Papyrus saw that Venol was sitting on the floor, looking at their toys but not really paying any attention to them. He got close and sat besides them.

...

"You know, there's a lot of stuff that makes sense now."

"LIKE WHAT?"

"Like... Sans randomly falls asleep because he's narcoleptic, not because he likes to sleep."

"THAT'S TRUE..."

"You... do you really believe what I said yesterday was true?"

"OF COURSE I DO, YOU AREN'T THE TYPE TO LIE ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF, AND YOU SEEMED REALLY RATTLE AT THE TIME, EVEN IF IT WASN'T REAL AND IT WAS JUST SOME WEIRD NIGHTMARE YOU HAD, I WOULD STILL BELIEVE YOU, BECAUSE IT WAS VERY REAL TO YOU."

"Yeah... you would, that's just the kinda person you are."

"IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW ME A LOT."

"I... i guess i kinda do-? I don't know..."

"DOES... DOES ANY OF THAT CHANGED SOMETHING?"

"Well... it definetly changed how I see the world but... It doesn't change how I see you."

"AND HOW DO YOU SEE ME?"

"... I see you as my papa, the one who found me and took care of me without thinking it twice."

Papyrus felt like crying of happiness.

Venol went to hug his papa, who hug back with all of the love and care he could muster.

"did i lose a touching moment or something?"

Sans asked sounding a little hoarse, he kinda just woke up. And it was to find his brother hugging their child emitting the happiest aura he's ever felt from them.

"Yeah you did uncle, but that isn't important, you are going to teach me how to use my magic right?"

"sure thing kid, meet me outside in the backyard."

And so they did, the backyard was more of, well, it's just the rest of the forest. That got Venol wondering why they live so far away from everyone.

"well, we're gonna start with the simplest thing, a bone."

"Okay."

"now, there's two ways that you can summon a bone, one is on the ground and the other one is on the air, the second one is harder to do but maybe it could be easier for you. who knows."

Sans explained while demostrating, summoning his own magic. Venol watched very closely, he couldn't help but think that the way Sans summoned those bones was... different. I don't know it just was.

"why don't you try?"

"okay..."

Venol extended his hand, and like they saw themselves doing it in the dream, they summoned a bone, that sprouded on the ground, it didn't looked different from Sans's but it was just black, huh.