08 kiddnepped pt 2

Start from the beginning

Tharn &type :  what ?

NuNew: gulf what are you saying you are not going to attend your brother's wedding?

Gulf: yes sorry for i ruined your party but this is what I am fellings right now i am sorry Now i am going to work hope you guys understand me and *his face turn nude * if you don't understand me that's fine for me . Bye guys.

Type : *crying non-stope " wait gulf ..what ..did you mean by ..this that... you can't attend.. my marriage ..tharn .. please.. tell ... gulf..that ..we ... Are sorry for this ...we..*sobbing* we..

Tharn : stop crying baby gulf already leave stop crying my heart ache when you cry stop please.

Type : but..babe..

Tharn : shuu .. please don't cry we will tell to our parents so they tell us what to do please don't cry now

Zee, bright look eachother and they understand that their friends need to some privacy now so they can talk properly. Zee & bright take NuNew and win to other couch .

Right Now Tharn & type console eachother and the other hand their friends are worried for them because they know what gulf say is true .

Bright: baby why are you looks so upset

Zee : you to baby something happened to you, you look so upset.

NuNew : yes Hia we are upset because it's the first time i saw gulf and type fighting with eachother

Win : yes it's First that they fighting with eachother like this and also we are worried for them if gulf think something he definitely do that i fell sorry for p 'tharn and type

Zee : don't worry they will find way to for this just trust our friends that they  nothing do wrong

Bright: hmm Zee is right Don't worry my honey bunny they will find their own way and i am sure gulf will accept them .

Win : okay if you say so ..hmm bright can you drop me my condo if i am going late  my landlord will be angry with me .

Bright: No stay with me you can stay in my house too.

Win : but..

Bright: no buts let's enjoy

Zee noticed that NuNew still looks sad so he hugged him tightly.

NuNew: what are you doing Hia everyone looking at us release me now

Zee : so what let them see i don't mind my baby is sad so i comfort him

NuNew: now release me i am okay everyone in the bar looking at us

Zee :As i care baby stop worried about them and focus on me

NuNew : *pouted*okay

After sometime

It's 12' clock everyone is so drunk.  bright & win go to their home First because win has works tomorrow so now two couples left and  Zee feels something fishy and he tell his one of bodyguard so he tell him that someone is spying at them so Zee tell everything to Tharn that this place is not safe anymore they have to go now .

They are going to outside to club and suddenly he heard gun shots toward to them . Someone is attacking on him Zee call his all bodyguard to save tharn type and NuNew but their enemy have alots of man behind them and Zee man can't fight with them because they are more than 100 people.

Zee: Robert find a save place to hide covered me. i am going to save Tharn &type! *Looking at NuNew and told* baby go with Robert this place is not safe anymore