Chapter 29 Sovereign Of Mars

Start from the beginning

Hearing Nhazul's words, Takaki began to full on cry, as he chose to believe what Nhazul said was true, as Nhazul just put his hand on his head.

(Timeskip)

It's later in the night, and within Takaki and Fuka's apartment, the two had heard a knock at the door.

Takaki: Huh...?

Fuka: Who could that be this late?

Fuka had opened the door, and saw Nhazul was standing there, as he smiled at Fuka.

Nhazul: Hiya. Long time no see.

Seeing Nhazul, Fuka's eyes widened.

Fuka: Nhazul!

Fuka hugged Nhazul, as he smiled, patting her head, surprising Takaki.

Takaki: Nhazul? What are you doing here?

Nhazul: Sorry for stopping by so late, but I'm going to busy for the rest of the time here and I wanted to check on Fuka.

Takaki: Oh...

Nhazul: How are you holding up?

Takaki: ...

Nhazul looked over and saw Takaki holding a picture of himself, Fuka and Aston.

Nhazul's thoughts: Hmm...

Nhazul: I'm going to head out of you guy's hair.

Hearing this, Fuka looked down saddened.

Fuka: Huh? But you just got here...

Nhazul: Yeah, but I just wanted to see you how you were holding up. Haven't seen you in person since you left form Mars. But...

Nhazul knelt down to Fuka, looking at her.

Nhazul: It's going to be alright.

Fuka: ...

Fuka began tearing up, but Nhazul just wiped her tears.

Nhazul: Fuka. Look after your brother and if you ever need anything, just give me a call, alright?

Fuka: Right...

Without warning, Fuka hugged Nhazul again.

Fuka: Nhazul... Please don't go somewhere far away either... Don't you or big brother go anywhere...

Nhazul just smiled, rubbing her head, as he hugged her back, pressing his forehead to hers.

Nhazul: I won't. I promise.

Elsewhere, within the Arianrhod Fleet, Julieta was pushing herself ever harder in her training, as she just finished a simulation.

Julieta: No good! Have harder simulations ready! I can't train like this.