𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Latrel-" I mumbled, while he started to kiss on my neck.

"Lemme know when you tryna finish what we started. It still bums me out that your father had to walk in on us and ruin the fun" He laughed, as I punched him in the gut causing him to fall on the floor.

"My nigga, you sound obsessive right now. Keep your dick in your pants and not on me. Better yet go find a nigga that's go be your street booty. Cause I ain't finna be the one" I said while walking out the restroom.

As I walked out, I pulled my phone out to scroll through Instagram until I bumped into Daijon.

"My bad Jah" Daijon said, while holding my arms.

"You good. Where you about to head though?" I asked him, as he pointed towards the restroom. "Wait— don't go in there!"

"Why?"

"Because I want you to walk me to class" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh okay" He said now holding my hand.

I didn't want him to go in the restroom after I just got out there with Latrell. Daijon would've probably assumed that I was messing around with him in there and I can't have him thinking that.

"You know Jamir, I was thinking that on Friday we could go to KingsDominion" He asked me.

"Ohh shit ... I haven't went there in years. One time Mariah and Nevaeh took me and I fainted on every ride" I said in embarrassment, as he laughed.

"I mean we can do something else as well" He offered.

"Nah, you've been nothing but nice to me this whole talking stage. I don't mind being face to face with my phobia which is heights ... " I laughed.

"Ite. Invite your friends too. It'll be nice if we all go as a group. I'll pick y'all up as well" Daijon said, as I nodded my head.

"Okay, can't wait" I said, while he reached in for a kiss on the lip, as I turned my head the other way to avoid the kiss. "I- uhh .. i gotta go. Thanks for walking me though" I speed walked into my classroom then sat down in my seat.

"I saw that shit by the way and that was wild" Jamal whispered to me, while laughing.

"Shut up bitch I'm still mad at you" I said now leaning back in my seat to think.

Apart of me regretted what I just did, but the other half didn't. I guess Latrell's words was really making me second guess everything.

Am I truly using
Daijon as a distraction?

•🦋•

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 4:30pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 27rd 2021 -

I had finally arrived home from school walking upstairs to my room to finally relax myself until I seen my father leaving his bedroom.

Things has kinda been awkward between me and my dad. I haven't spoke to him since Friday, and I honestly don't have any plans on speaking to him until he apologizes for the things he does.