A Day At Denny's

Chapter 10

Bad's Pov:
i woke up, having one thing in mind. I gotta make sure that Quackity is ok. i texted him, asking to meet up. we decided to meet up at Denny's. So i threw on a red hoodie, then i grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys, and headed out.

once i got to Denny's, i saw Quackity outside. i said hi to him, and we went in. we got a table. a thick silence filled the air.

"so, how's your day going?" i awkwardly asked.
"fine. how has yours been?" Quackity asked back.
"it's been, eventful," i said, chuckling uncomfortably.
"So, has anything interesting happened lately?" i asked.
"ok yeah this is too awkward, i'm leaving," Quackity said, getting out of his chair.

Quackity's Pov:
"ok yeah this is too awkward, i'm leaving," i said, leaving my chair. i felt a hand touch mine while i was standing up.
"Wait! please, don't leave. i-i, i lost Skeppy, and i don't want to lose you!" he pleaded. silence filled the Denny's, and i sat back down again.
"hey, it's ok, i'm here for you," i said, taking my other hand and holding his.
"s-sorry. i didn't mean to be so loud" he said, awkwardly chuckling, his eyes darting to the floor.
"it-its fine" i said.
"so, do you wanna see some pictures of Rat?" Bad asked.
"yeah" i responded, and his face lit up. he pulled out his phone, which was protected by a phone case that was covered from top to bottom which photos of Rat. He opened up his camera roll, which was entirely photos of Rat. He sat and showed me the photos for a couple of minutes. after that, we ordered our food, and quickly received it.

after a while of eating, Bad let out an elongated sigh.
"what's up?" i asked him.
"it's-it's nothing," he said, looking embarrassed, his voice being a little unsteady. "but Skeppy left me, an-and he hurt you and i don't know what to do, he's been my best friend since high school, and i love him, but i don't know how to feel about him anymore. but at the same time why am i focusing on this, i sh-should be having a good time with you, but, i can't get out of my head and i don't know what to do cause im messing up everything again and i always fuck everything up and i just-" he paused, out of breath. we locked eyes before he looked away, ashamed. i awkwardly sat there, before trying to comfort my sobbing friend. "hey, it's ok, just breathe."
Bad's tears started to slow and dry up as he shakily tried to steady his breathe. "i-im sorry." Bad said, with a face flushed red. "it's ok," i replied. "how about you spend the day with me, and see if we can cheer you up?" i asked. "sure" he quietly replied. we quickly ate our food, got the check, and left the Denny's.

A/N: Hey guys! It took me a while to write this chapter, so i hope you all enjoyed it! Also thanks for all the support, it means a lot that people are still reading this fic since it's been going on for months! And remember, make sure to stay safe, drink water, take care of yourself, and treat yourself cause you deserve it!!! <3