The Call

Chapter 5

Bad's Pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling tired. I got up, got dressed, and made breakfast. As I was sitting down to eat, I started scrolling through my notifications to see what I've missed.
Oh nice! I thought when I saw that Skeppy had texted. I went to read the texts

"Bad"
"Baaaaaad"
"Bad
"BadBoyHaloooooooo"
"Why aren't you responding? :((("
"Bad where r u?"
"I missss u"

Then I get my phone vibrating. Why is Skeppy calling? I sleepily wondered to myself while answering the FaceTime call.

"Hi?" I muttered.
"Oh thank god. You never responded to my calls or texts last night and I got worried." Skeppy said.
"Oh sorry, I was talking to Quackity all night and I forgot that you were gonna call." I said.
He stared off for a second, before saying "oh ok" "Sorry for freaking out about you." He said, his face flushed from embarrassment.
"It's ok Skeppy" I said, smiling. He smiled back at me, with that cute smile he always has.
"So, speaking of last night, should we talk about finally going publi-"
"Oh! Yeah sorry I would but my phone is about to die" I said quickly once I realized what he was about to ask.
"Uh ok, but can't you just plug it in?" He asked.
"I would but I have a ton things I need to start working on, so I should probably go." I said
"But is today your day off-" I hung up, and fully shut down my phone. I felt myself panicking so I went to go find Rat. We sat down on the couch while I tried to calm down.

Skeppy's Pov:

Huh. That was weird. I thought to myself.
Is he ok? Maybe I should surprise him later. For a moment I thought of what Bad loved most, well besides me of course. Once I figured out a treat that I thought would be pretty sweet, I got to work.

A couple hours later, I had finished baking. I made Bad's favorite, chocolate muffins. I excitedly put the muffins in my car, and drove to Bad's house. Once I arrived, I walked up to his door, and knocked. Quackity opened the door.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the new update! Make sure to stay safe and treat yourself!!! <3