"have you heard about Bad's boyfriend?"

Chapter 6

Skeppy's Pov:

"Hi Quacki-" I started before I was rudely interrupted by a
*Slam*
I stood there for a moment in shock, while I heard Bad yell through the door.
"Was anyone there?" He asked.
"Nope." Quackity replied.
"QUACKITY WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted,
"Oh wait, there is someone." He said.
He opened the door and slyly said "Sorry, didn't see you there." I rolled my eyes as I walked in.
"Oh, hey Skeppy." Bad said cheerfully.
"Hey Bad! I brought your favorite!" I said, while holding out the muffins.
"You got muffins?!" He said, with a childlike excitement.
"Yep!" I said, giving him a warm smile.
"Great! How bout we all dig into these right after I take Rat out for a quick walk" he said.
"What if we all went?" I suggested, although I wished that it would be just me and Bad.
"Yeah that sounds great!" He said.
"Actually, I need to talk to Skeppy for a moment. Alone." Quackity said.
"Oh, well ok then. I'll leave you two to it." Bad said. He left and then Quackity and I were alone.

Quackity walked over to Bad's dinning room table, and said "Take a seat." I reluctantly complied.
"So, have you heard about Bad's boyfriend?" He asked.
"Yeah, it'd be pretty weird if I hadn't." I said.
"So, you know about what happened between them last night. Bad and I talked after he came home from his date, and he seemed... off." He said, actually seeming concerned.
"He's been acting weird since he got his boyfriend. He's been going out with this guy for months and he won't tell me anything about him, well besides the fact that he exists. I'm worried about him. He seemed genuinely hurt the other night but he won't tell me anything, and I haven't met the guy but I don't trust him. I hate the fact that I have to ask you this, but you know him best, so do you know any more than I do?"
This prick. Bad's been fine, I don't even know why he cares anyway. I thought.
"Actually he's been doing great. And he was completely fine on our date last night so I don't know what you're talking about." I said
"Y-your date?" He asked, his composure briefly being replaced by a shocked expression as his face went red. "You guys are dating?" He asked in shock.
"Yeah." I said. "I'm kinda surprised. I thought that Bad had told you. But then again, we only really told people who we're close to." I said. Quackity looked like an arrow had pierced his heart, as hurt and fear filled his face.
"But then again, he never talks about you. I bet he doesn't even think about you either." I said, seeing his face fill with rage. He looks so pathetic.
"Shut up." He mumbled.
"What was that?" I asked
He stood up and slammed his hands on the table "I SAID SHUT UP" he yelled. At that moment Bad walked in, holding Rat in his arms.
"What's happening?" Bad asked, looking terrified out of his mind.
The room was filled with tense silence, that was broken by Quackity.
"I-I have to go." He said, his voice shaking.
"Are you ok?" Bad asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just- I need to leave, now." Quackity replied.
"Oh, uh ok." Bad said.
Quackity walked out tensely, glaring at me while he did.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter! It this has been my favorite to write so far and the story is only getting better from here. And as always, stay safe and treat yourself!!! <3