a tense night

Chapter 8

Quackity's Pov:
*tick*
i laid down on my bed, trying desperately to fall asleep.
*tick* *tick* *tick*
i wish i could just clear my head.
*tick* *tick* *tick*
ughhhhh
*tick* *tick* *tick*
why do i even have a clock?
*tick* *tick* *tick*

Bad's Pov:
frick. i'm so dead. i can't believe that Skeppy said that. Is Quackity ok? He seemed so upset. I hope he's ok. Can I come over to his house? No, that would be too intrusive. Maybe i'll call him tomorrow? but what if he doesn't want to talk to me after what Skeppy said? He can't think that it's true, right? And does Skeppy even love me anymore? Why is he so jealous, and why was he so mean? We can usually talk things out, but he, he was so rash. but maybe he's going through something-what if something terrible is happening to him and i was too distracted to notice because of Quackity?! no, No! that's stupid. If he were going through something, he would've told me. we talk every night, and i haven't been talking to Quackity as much lately, so that. and be it. i just don't get it! why is he being like this?

Skeppy's Pov:
"i mean i am right, aren't i?" i asked Puffy, who handed me another drink. "Like it was Quackity's fault for getting in my way, and it's not my fault that Bad doesn't know how to react to things." Puffy sighed and gave me a look.
"You can be so arrogant at times," she said, then stared off.
"What? I'm not arrogant, it's just that i know way more than everyone else, and i'm just more emotionally mature and awesome and great!" i said with pride.
"Dude, you basically broke up with your boyfriend because you were being a dick to his friend," Puffy said. "If anyone in that situation is in the wrong, it's you" she said.
"Well, whatever," i said, feeling my face get red, unsure if it was from anger or embarrassment.
"I'm leaving" I told her.
"god, you're doing it again." she said.
"doing what?" i asked
"being stupid" she said dryly.
"wh-what?! i would never!" i said.
"have you met yourself?" she said, raising an eyebrow while looking at me.
"if you want to leave, that's fine, just don't do anything stupid. again." she finished.

"i just-i'm just- whatever." i sputtered.
we sat in silence before i managed to mutter,
"Sorry, that was stupid."
"Thanks, but you should be saving your apologies for the two people who you royally pissed off." she replied.
"yeah," i awkwardly chuckled.

I talked to Puffy a bit, before calling an uber and heading home. i decided that i was gonna make a plan, to show Bad that i truly care about him, once and for all.

A/N: So, it's been quite a while. i lost motivation for a bit, but i decided that i'm going to try to pick this up again. another thing is that my typing style changed a bit so sorry about the inconsistency. also i'd like to thank anyone who's reading this, cause you're cool and i appreciate you!!! and as always, make sure to stay safe and treat yourself!!!!! <3