"What happened."

Chapter 7

Skeppy's Pov:
I was sitting at the table across from bad after Quackity left. Tension filled the air.
"What happened." Bad asked.
I debated lying to Bad for a moment, before realizing that I was in the right, and I told him the truth.
"So basically, Quackity was talking about your boyfriend to me, because apparently you were acting weird the other night or something. And then I told him that I was your boyfriend, and I may have kinda mentioned how you dont care about him and stuff, BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT." I said, feeling really awkward at the last statement, realizing that I might have taken it too far.
"You told Quackity that I don't care about him?!?!" Bad said, shock, confusion, and anger covering his face blending into the perfect look of disgust.
"Wha-Why did you do that?!?!!!" He exclaimed.
"I just-he's just so fucking annoying! He always has such a holier than thou attitude and he just thinks that he knows sooo much about our relationship and it fucking pisses me off!" I said.
"Skeppy there's no reason to treat him like that! If you don't like him then that's fine, but you can't just go off at him like that! He has feelings, and he's my friend! And lying to him and telling him that I don't care about him is so fucked." He said. "Well, whatever. If you care about him so much why don't you date him instead." I said.
We both froze, trying to process what I said. A tear fell down Bad's face as he said, "Get out."
I walked out the door without a word.

A/N: Hey guys!!! It's been a little bit. Hope you enjoyed this new update! Make sure to stay safe and treat yourself!!! <3