"Are you in love with Skeppy?"

Bad's POV

It's a nice and sunny Sunday afternoon, and I decided to stream. I hopped onto the smp, and I thought it would be fun to troll Foolish. After a while of messing with his builds, a donation pops up.

"Are you in love with Skeppy?"

My face instantly went red.

Thank goodness I don't have facecam on.

Honestly, the question wasn't out of the ordinary, and I could usually see this same message in the chat, but this time it felt different.

"Oh, sorry but no guys" I quickly retorted after remembering that I had to answer. I kept streaming for another hour, hoping that the question would fade out of my mind; it wouldn't.

I ended the stream and decided to make myself a hot chocolate. It sounded nice, and I needed something comforting after the exhausting night. While I was heating up the water, I was checking discord and I noticed that Skeppy messaged me an hour ago.

                                                                                           Skeppy <3

S: "Bad, you don't love me? 🥺"

B:"Skeppy, I do love you"

S: "I know :)"

S: "Oh, and Bad?"

B: "Yea?"

S: "..."

S: "oh, nevermind"

____________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Bad wondered what Skeppy was going to say, but he quickly brushed it off as he noticed the water had finished boiling.

After drinking his hot chocolate, Bad decided to go to bed. While lying in bed, he thought about the message Skeppy sent. Was he going to ask me something important? Bad thought, while looking up at the ceiling. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was off with Skeppy, but as he fell asleep his worries slowly drifted away.

"BEEP" "BEEP". Bad awoke to the screeching sounds of the alarm set on his phone, and decided to scroll through his phone. While checking his notifications, Bad noticed that he had 14 missed calls from Skeppy. What was that muffinhead up to last night! Bad thought to himself. He decided that he should call Skeppy to check on him.

"Hi Skeppy!!!!" Bad said, while trying to hide his anxiousness with exciment

"Hey Bad!!!" Skeppy said somewhat excitedly

"Soooo, why did you call me last night?" Bad asked in a somewhat sing-songy tone.

"Oh, no reason."

"Really? You didn't have a reason to call me 14 times last night?"

"It doesn't matter; anyways, do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Ok, meet me at the park at 7"

"Will do!"