Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |

Start from the beginning

"Same thing, dude." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Cass.

"When did you come back?" I asked quietly so only us two can hear.

"Yesterday." She said groaning. "Dad practically threw me out." I chuckled at that, I knew he would.

Cassidy Harvey, 20 years old. Daughter of Jordon and Allison (Ally) Harvey.

We've known each other since the day we were born because our parents are bestfriends and we were born on the same day as well.

Our parents thought we would be together in the future but no, that's just a clear no.

"You should've come back with us." I warned as I chuckled at her glare.

"I hate school, you know that. I'd rather stay home eat, sleep, Netflix and chill." I laughed at her face.

That's what I like about her, she's always making me laugh whenever she's around.

"But if I do that, Dad is gonna be like; 'If yOu dOn'T gO tO ScHoOl, hOw WiLl yOu cOmE oUt tO aNyThInG gOoD iN LiFe cAsSiDy BrEe HaRvEy.'" She mocked Uncle Jordon and I started dying of laughter.

"Well it's true you know." I said through my laughter.

"I can become a stripper." She shrugged and I snort out a laugh.

"You're fucking crazy." I said and she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I jumped forgetting that we weren't alone and looked at the person who asked.

Sky.

"Personal things." Cass answered.

Sky glared at her before glaring at me. "Alessio?" Sky called and I hummed. "Do you wanna start the tutoring now or would you rather to keep laughing with your little girlfriend?" She asked with attitude.

Girlfriend? What the fuck? Cass doesn't even like men.

Why now? It's lunch time and we never do tutoring at lunch. "Why not later?" I asked.

"I have better things to do later than wasting my time in books with you." She said and my eyes widened.

What's wrong with her suddenly?

"What do you mean by wasting time in books with him?" Cass stepped in. "Girl, he's the one wasting his time even helping your ungrateful ass.."

"What she meant was, you're too fucking boring for her anyway." Tysol smirked.

I looked over at Sky who's completely avoiding my eyes. She didn't even correct him, that hurts.

A lot.

Am I really boring?

Sky ignored Cass and turned to me. "Why don't you tell your girlfriend to mind her own business?"

"Why are you so pressed sis?" Cass asked her.

"Cass stop." I warned her and turned to Sky. "If I'm too boring for you when all I wanted was to help you with your GPA, then maybe ask your little boyfriend who doesn't even have a GPA high enough to get a janitors job."

She surely changed a lot recently and it's definitely not attractive anymore. Sky looked at me with a look of regret and I turned away clearing my throat.

"I'll see you later guys, I'm leaving." I said getting up to leave.

"Don't leave me." Cass ran up behind me and I shook my head.

I can't wait to get home from this shit-hole.
.
.
.

I'm sorry.  -Princess💓😍
6:35 p.m