Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |

Start from the beginning

"17 million."

"17.5 million."

"17 million, take it or leave it Nico." I said with finality in my tone.

He groaned. "Fuck fine, deal. Come by my office tomorrow to sign some papers."

"That's my boy." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"How's my niece doing?" He asked as his eyes lit up. "I miss her."

"Apart from emotionally b-blackmailing me, she's doing okay." I grinned.

"I'll see her at Thanksgiving anyway. Everyone will be at the house that day." He says and I nod. The house is always packed on holidays. My parents families, friends and their kids alone can fill the entire mansion up.

We ate our food and talked some more. I stood up buttoning back my jacket and hugging him. "See you tomorrow, Alessio. I'll be going out of town for a month as soon as you sign the deal." He told me.

"Yeah, take care man." I said as I walked out.

I heard him sweet talking the waitress and I chuckled getting out of the restaurant and into my car.
.
.
.

"I'm skipping the next class." Silas said beside me and I looked over at him.

"Why?" I asked.

He grinned. "I'm going over to Zina's flat, she's having her menstrual and I want to take care of her."

I chuckled. "Woah, what have you done with my brother?" He pushed me as we both laugh.

"Two Romano's, stop the talking." The professor shout and I jumped.

I almost rolled my eyes, every time I looked at this man I remembered what I saw that day.

Walking to my next class, I halted when I heard voices coming from the lab. Why would anyone be in there at this time?

"Be quiet baby, someone will catch us." I heard a hushed voice and walked closer as I started hearing moans.

"Oh fuck." A female voice moaned and I heard skin slapping together. "Harder, Professor Nick."

My eyes widened hearing more grunts and moans as I quickly tiptoe away from the door with one thing on my mind.

My professor is having sex with his student.

I groaned trying to forget that awful memory, I just can't see him as my professor anymore after that.

It was weird to say the least. I haven't told anyone, well because first off; they're both adults and second; it's not my business to tell.

As long as it was consensual and it was as far as I saw because they constantly do it, I mean anyone who really focused could see that they're in-love.

Class dismissed and I went out, Silas was already gone and Zina wasn't here so I planned to go to the library.

I haven't seen Sky since this morning when she was walking with her boyfriend, so I don't know where she is right now.

I sat down in the far corner of the library taking out my book and started reading. I love reading, it helps me feel peaceful and relaxing.

I looked through the books Silas gifted me last night and blushed red.

They're most books with sex in it and some with bdsm. Why would he give me these things. God, he's unpredictable. I thought they were normal reading books but no.