The Beauty and her new Beastly Guard

Last time we left off with Nezuko putting Izuku's head on her lap as reward for saving her after being told to go sit by Izuku while Inko, Nemuri, Tanjiro, and the officer "talked" when in reality they just watched the two.

Nemuri: So how long do you think it'll take for Izuku to realize that his head is on Nezuko's lap?

Inko: Nemuri, Sweetie he wont realize at all not until he wakes up. Anyhow miss... Lotus was it?

Lotus: That is correct ma'am.

Inko: Good... I want you to personally make sure that nothing about this gets out, because if im correct then were gonna have to send Nezuko to UA with my son as her bodyguard, and believe me when I say that I don't want her to be a target among villains.

Lotus: Yes ma'am will do, I shall now take my leave.

Nemuri: Understandable, have a good day Officer Lotus.

Lotus: You to miss Nemuri, goodbye.

The two woman wave as Officer Lotus leaves the penthouse and heads back to the police department to fill out and file the report.

Nemuri: So Tanjiro what's your plan now?

Tanjiro: Mom don't you know as well as I do that Nezuko is the same age as Izuku over there so you might as well send her with monster boy over there.

Nemuri: But then she could become a target for both villain's and citizens!

Tanjiro: Mother you do realize whom we are talking about here right?

Nemuri: Yeah we are talking about Izuku and Nezuko right?

Tanjiro: Mother we are talking about Izuku Fucking Midoriya! The son of two number 1 people! With them being being Inko and and AFO!

Nemuri: Tanjiro as much as I agree with that Inko should be the Number 1 hero, and no offense Inko, Inko is not the number hero but she should be in my opinion.

Inko: No offense taken Nem. But yes you both do have fair points but for now we will just have to keep an eye on both AFO and the HPSC President and her lackeys if I want to keep my son safe from crazy assholes like them.

Nemuri: I can try to help with that but I won't get anywhere much with my ranking in hero society but I'll still see what I can do for you Inko.

Inko: Its alright Nem-chan your my best friend after all so even if u can't do much to help I thank you for at least trying to help me in this situation.

Izuku: *Starts waking up and see's his face underneath Nezuko's breasts*

The noise coming from Izuku blushing and the puffs of steam coming off his head attracted every body's attention with Izuku literally sitting up so fast that he starts rolling away