The Weird Summer Situation (Day 2)

TIME SKIP

Today was the day Izuku decided to start his training to unlock the use of his huge size creatures for the start of UA and the entrance exam Izuku decided to go to the municipal beach and constantly switch forms while cleaning up the trash that's piled up in mountains of mountains of trash and recyclable/sellable items that could've been rid more appropriately.

(DO NOTE THAT IZUKU DOES NOT NEED TO SUMMON HIS BOOK TO CHANGE FORMS WHEN HE IS NOT IN HIS BASE FORM AS IT WOULD APPEAR LIKE A LIST IN HIS MIND WHEN HE'S IN A MONSTER FORM)

But after a look around Izuku decided to clear an area where he could put the items into three piles of trash, recyclable, and sellable to which Izuku started his training while he was constantly changing forms while organizing the piles and he did this every day for about seven and a half months before he sat down on the ground in success huffing and puffing till he felt a hand on his shoulder and looks behind him.

Izuku: Huh? Can I help you?

???: Yes you can actually, you can help me by becoming my experimental toy.

Izuku: Yeah sorry buddy but I ain't gonna help you there no matter what happens to me next.

Before the stranger could say anything Izuku quickly flipped the stranger over his shoulder and ran off unsure of what the stranger's quirk is.

???: GET BACK HERE! YOUR QUIRK WILL HELP ME ERADICATE THIS PLAGUED SOCIETY!!!

Izuku: HELL NO YOU SICK FUCK!

As Izuku ran and ran from the stranger and got closer to his home he noticed that his mom at the door of their house looking concerned for her son who was home late from his typical training while out of breath.

Izuku: M-mom.... no time.... to.... t-talk I.... n-need help....

Inko: Izuku what's wrong?!

Izuku: S-someone.... w-wanted m-me.... for they're.... o-own.... ex-experiments.... huff... huff...

Inko: Well at least your safe now okay my baby boy?

Izuku: Y-Yes ma'am, thank you for the help mom.

Inko: Of course sweetie im your mother after all I would do anything to keep you safe and with me.

Izuku hugs his mom tightly for a bit until he let's go and and see's the man that was after him and starts tensing up.

Izuku: Who is that man and why is he after me?

Inko: Now's not the time Izuku but if a fight does start I give you full permission to use your quirk to defend yourself and others understood?

Izuku gives a wide grin and nods his head as he hops back a few feet into other pro hero's that were in the area.

Hawks: Careful kid you almost got-

Suddenly an explosion happens and Inko is sent flying towards them with her clothes tattered and covered in her own blood dripping from all over her body.

Izuku: mom, mom, MOM, MOM!

The villain then walked over to them slowly while laughing.

???: HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK THAT IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME!? HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU!?!

Izuku: Hawks take my mother and go.

Hawks: Sorry kid but I can't do that.

Izuku: With the permission from my mother beforehand to protect myself and others with the help of my quirk, I am now telling you go unless you plan on letting a injured hero die in front of her pissed off son... I recommend you run and keep as many people away as possible, now go and get her some help!