Summertime (Day 1)

After the incident with Katsumi and the sludge villain and walking off from the hero's with no problems Izuku made his way to the grocery store to get his groceries while Katsumi was following behind him complaining that he didn't need his help and she could have escaped from the villain by herself and other things as such.

Izuku is shopping while listening to Katsumi.

Katsumi: Stupid nerd! What were you even doing there! You were stalking me weren't you ya creep!

Izuku: Okay one I wasn't stalking you as I don't even like you since you act like a bitch towards me and two I was there to do my grocery shopping until I heard/saw the commission so I came to save your egotistical ass with or without permission, with or without caring if you wanted me to save you or not as I save others without thinking about myself so shut up and listen till you get home.

Katsumi: Tch whatever nerd, im going home.

Izuku: No your not unless you want a bunch of different guys to come up to you and try to be pedophiles towards you Katsumi since I mean a lot of men are attracted to younger women with your body type. (INCASE YOUR WONDERING HERE'S WHAT KATSUMI LOOKS LIKE)

Katsumi: Oh yeah let them try I'll blow them to smithereens!

Izuku: Yeah sure you can try to do that until one of them is able to either cancel out or take your quirk.

Katsumi: Ha! Don't make me laugh as if any extra is capable of stealing or cancelling quirks!

Izuku: Actually I can name to you one person who cancel out quirks just by looking at you and I can name one person who can steal quirks.

Katsumi: Oh yeah!? Name them!

Izuku: The underground pro hero Eraserhead is capable of cancelling out quirks with his stare and the number one villain All For One whom is my dad is capable of stealing quirks and before you say anything the only reason I know he is my dad is because of DNA test that was done after they managed to get his blood some how and no my mother did not know that my dad was the number one villain until after she was pregnant with me so technically if I tried to I could possibly learn how to use AFO for my own use but meh it's not really in my best interest to do so. Now I got my groceries so lets go.

Katsumi: Tch whatever

After that the two individuals left the store with Izuku's groceries on their way back to Izuku's house while they were knowingly being followed by a certain black haired quirk erasing underground hero.

SHORT TIME SKIP

Once the two got in front of Izuku's house and stopped at the door Izuku set his groceries down and pulled out his house keys before putting them in the door and opening it letting Katsumi go in first before standing there for about a second before turning around and speaking.

Izuku: You can come out now Eraserhead I know you've been following us for a while now since the store at least.

Aizawa: I guess I wasn't able to keep my presence hidden apparently any how what are you two doing and what was up with that conversation at the store?

Izuku: Oh that it's simple come inside though I don't really want people to hear our conversation.

Aizawa: I see well then kid looks like I'll have to take you up on that offer since I would have to agree with you on that one.

Izuku: Good and smart choice since you were also being followed by my mom.

Izuku points to his mom that's right behind Aizawa.

Aizawa: Well damn okay then looks like I did make the smart choice after all.

After that the three of them head inside the house and sit down in the living room while Izuku and Aizawa sat in the chairs and Katsumi and Inko sat on the couch in the room of empty silence until Aizawa broke it.

Aizawa: Okay so tell me what were you and this young lady were talking about?

Izuku: Oh that's easy me and Katsumi were originally talking about how I helped her when no other pro hero was actually helping her all they did was stand around watching trying to figure out what to do in the situation.

Aizawa: I see then okay, but what about your connection and knowledge on me and your father per to say?

Izuku: oh well my knowledge on you two came from me seeing you two in action or using your quirks in general and my connection to my father All For One, well all I know him as is the man who impregnated my mom with me that's it and how I know I could possibly force my quirk cells to activate in a way that I could use his quirk is just a theroy but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true after all it is seemingly logical knowing that man and his weak base quirk after all. The only reason he is feared is because of how many quirks he has and is able to use but without those quirks do you think that he would be the most feared villain of all time? I mean he has to grab hold of your face in order to use his quirk otherwise he is straight up weak and useless like a slug that can only crawl along the bottom of the pond only to get taken out and eaten by a big enough fish.

Aizawa: I see so overall he is like a virus that managed to go through different host's and gain their abilities using his original one.

Izuku: Yup.

Aizawa: And when did you come up with this theory of yours?

Izuku: At the store.

Aizawa: Wow okay then your one smart kid welp I better inform the hero association of this theory of yours because if what you say is true then their gonna want you to work on that theory.

Inko: So they can use my baby boy as some personal weapon of their's or lock him away just because of that possibility! No you won't! No one in this room will inform the Hero association of anything discussed here without my knowledge!

Aizawa: Y-yes ma'am 'God she's scary'

After that conversation Katsumi was brought home by Aizawa who was technically forced to do so by both Midoriya's.