Bitchassness

It's been two weeks since the entrance exams and Izuku is sitting at the table in Hawks' penthouse that's an hour away from UA waiting for his letter to come as he scrolls through his phone looking over the news mainly showing multiple cases of people going missing across Japan along with a few murders and robberies nothing new, as Izuku kept scrolling through his phone until he heard a knock on the door and as he opened the door his eyes widened in shock at the figure standing in front of him with his UA acceptance letter after ten and a half months of being in the hospital.

Izuku: M-Mom i-is that you?!

Inko: My baby boy how I missed you oh so much.

Izuku: Why didn't you have them tell me that you got out?!

Inko: My baby that's because I wanted to surprise you today with me being out of the hospital.

Izuku: As much as I appreciate the surprise, mom let me know when you get out of the hospital from now on, please!

Shocked by the assertiveness and worried tone in Izuku's voice Inko realized that he was serious about what he was saying.

Inko: Very well I will let you know whenever I get out of the hospital from now on.

Izuku: Thank you, mom. Now, what was it that you have?

Inko: Oh yeah that's right your letter from UA is here.

Izuku: Oh perfect let's see if I got into UA or not.

Izuku grabs the letter Inko handed him and sits down at the table and opens the letter only to see a hologram fall out onto the table and project a hologram with an image of Ryukyu appearing before she starts talking.

Ryukyu: Hello there Izuku Midoriya, I'm proud to tell you that you have passed the entrance exam with an aced examination test and hero exam with 243 villain points and an additional 87 hero points with a total of 330 points and with such an impressive display of heroism at the entrance exam as you protected everyone else from the exploding robot with your crystal dragon body and covered them from the falling debris proved and showed that the future of heroes is already safe in your own hands with your amazing display of quirk I would personally like to welcome you to UA high I hope to see great things from you as you grow to be an amazing hero with the ability to help all those in need as the young hero in training and a future pro hero.

Izuku's eyes widened as he heard his favorite heroine welcoming him to UA high with high expectations for him and his future.