My everyday life

After Inko and Izuku got home from the doctor's office Izuku did what he always does, go on the computer and watch videos of hero's and villain's such as his mom, Allmight, muscular, AFO, Mirko, and such while he also writes down notes about those hero's and their quirks and weaknesses in his notebooks like any super smart kid would do in their free time or such.

TIME SKIP TO THE LAST DAY OF MIDDLE SCHOOL

Few years later and it's the last day of middle school and right now Izuku is 15 years old and sadly he gets bullied for his quirk since he needs to summon his Monster Manual to use his quirk so people say he's useless for the most part and the bullying has been going for 10 years now but they also say that because nobody except pro hero's and Inko has seen Izuku use his forms that are considered large or bigger even though Izuku has trained himself with the hero's and his mom's help enough to be able to use his huge forms. Now we get into class.

Teacher: Okay kids today we are going to fill out your career choice

The class: Ugh/awww/whhyyy/sighs

Teacher: Just kidding I know you all want to become heros!

The teacher throws the papers up in the air as the class starts using their quirks.

Katsumi: Oi teach don't lump me in with these extras! They'd be lucky to even be able to make as some D-lister hero's sidekick!

The class: Oh yeah you think your better than us Bakugo!

Katsumi starts popping small explosions in her hands.

Katsumi: Come at me extras I'll take you all on!

Teacher: okay class calm down you know your not allowed to use your quirks in school but that's right your applying for UA aren't you Bakugo?

Katsumi: That's right your looking at the future No. 1 hero!

Teacher: Oh and it looks like Midoriya is also applying for UA through the exams even though he's going to get in no matter what happens.

The Class: WHAT!/HOW IS THAT FOOL GETTING IN!/HE'S WEAK ON HIS OWN!

Katsumi: DAMN IT DEKU HOW ARE YOU GETTING IN BEFORE ME!

Izuku: Well Katsumi it's because of my mom the Jade Empress.

Katsumi: DAMN DEKU FIND ANOTHER SCHOOL TO HELP YOU AND STAY OUT OF MY!!!

After that the class felt a dangerous aura fill the room.

Izuku: You know Katsumi Bakugo, typically I would have half the mind to transform, grab you by the throat, and slam you into the ground untill you pass out. But maybe I should just throw you out the window and see what you do then.

Katsumi: T-tch whatever nerd just stay away from me.

After that Katsumi just walked away and went home while Izuku calmed down and smiled.

Izuku: Okay see you in class 1-a after the entrance exams!

Everyone: 'WHAT MOOD SWING WAS THAT!'

After the bell rung everyone went home like usual while Izuku was walking under a bridge a sewer drain popped open and out came a sludge villain.

Sludgy: Looks like I found my meat suit. Hey kid give me your body!

Izuku: Yeah sure if turn yourself in.

Sludgy: I wasn't asking kid!

As soon as he said that Izuku summoned his book and quickly says the name of the creature transforming into Fallen Planetar.