Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |

Start from the beginning

"Because I'm a fucking idiot and a coward, that's why." He said with a sigh. "I'm scared of getting hurt again, you know this. Fuck, she deserves someone much better than me."

"Then be better for her, show her that you can treat her like a queen- prove it to her before you ask her out. Just g-give it a try Si, you can never know how things may end but you have to take the risk." I told him with a slap on his head.

He raised a brow at me. "When have you gotten so smart?"

I chuckled. "I've always been the smartest."

"True." He grinned. "Okay, everything is done. Are you ready to surprise her and tell her about your daughter?"

"Yeah, just nervous." I was indeed nervous, I just have a weird feeling that things won't happen the way I want it to be.

"Oh please, if she turns you down then she's the biggest idiot in the world." He pushed me and I pushed back.

"You think so?" I asked nervously.

"I know so, dumb-ass."

"Okay, I'm leaving now." I told him as I took up the bouquet of flowers. "R-Remember, keep the lights off until I open the door." I warned and he nodded.

"Just go Sio, I remember." He pushed me out the door and I chuckled.

I got into my Audi R8 and drove off to the dorm, will she be happy to see me? I know she has been distant lately but maybe it's because I'm away.

Right?

The drive wasn't long and I reached within 10 minutes, I got out and left the flowers in the car with the rest of the things I bought back with me for her. I decided to give her when we're both in the car.

I pushed both hands in my pocket as I walked up to her door, it's getting so cold these days and I expected it since we're in that season time.

I'm not really a fan of the cold but I much rather it than the heat. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door, I heard footsteps and I gulped.

The door swing opened and I saw Sky in just a hoodie and shorts, fuck she's so beautiful. The moment she saw it was me, she jumped into my arms with a big grin.

"Oh my God, you're back." She squealed and I chuckled as she came outside to talk to me.

"Yes, I wanted to surprise you." I answered as she detached herself from me. "I missed you, did you miss me?"

She nods. "I did." Her reply was short but that's okay as long as she did.

We stood there in silence which was awkward because we never usually do that. "Um, so what was it you wanted to ask me?"

I chuckled nervously scratching my head. "W-Well, can we go somewhere real quick first?" I asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Now? I can't really leave now, Alessio." She mumbled.

"Please, this won't take long." I grinned but that was short-lived.

"'m sorry but-" Her reply was cut off by the door opening by a guy.

"Babe? the movie is about to start." He said before he saw me.

Babe? what's going on? who's he?

I turned to Sky who was not looking at me, now that she turned I could see the red hickeys on her neck.

No.

"You must be Alessio. I'm Tyson, Skylar's boyfriend." He said with a slight smirk.

Huh?