━━ EIGHT

[ act i - a legend born for greatness ]
CHAPTER EIGHT
( kattegat )

     ALTHEA'S SHIP WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OF HER PEOPLES to dock, being greeted by people of the expansive city, known as Kattegat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ALTHEA'S SHIP WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OF HER PEOPLES to dock, being greeted by people of the expansive city, known as Kattegat. Althea stepped onto the dock, her eyes watching everyone and everything, everyone whispering about the legend herself and how they would have never imagined meeting her. And she would have never imagined she would step foot in the blossoming city.

Prince Ubbe was greeted by who she assumed were his brothers. Althea's head was held high, as she walked toward the end of the dock. Gunnar by her side and Maximus behind them.

"They are all whispering about you," Gunnar said in her ear with a smile.

Althea turned her head to look at him slightly, "Hmm.. I could not tell that that is what they were whispering about." She finished sarcastically. Giving him a soft smile.

Gunnar shrugged but turned his attention to the other side of her, his hand going for his sword that was at his side. Her attention was brought in front of her when a man about her age had stopped crawling. She knew instantly who he was, Ivar the Boneless. Her hand went to Gunnar's arm and pulled his hand away from his sword, Ivar watching every movement.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Ivar the Boneless?" Althea spoke while looking down at him. His blue eyes stared at the girl of his dreams.

To say the least, Ivar was enthralled and entranced by the woman who stood in front of him, his mouth twitched letting out a smile. No one would ever know how much it meant to him that the legend he loved most said his name. Or that she even knew his name at all.

"Just thought that I would meet the legend herself, Althea the Bloodthirsty," Ivar said looking at the beautiful woman in front of him, his eyes glancing at Gunnar before back to her. "My mother told me stories of you."

Speaking of his mother, she had met the woman once, a long time ago when she was still a child. She liked the woman and knew she did not deserve the death she received. "I am sorry about her death," Althea bent down toward his level, her hand reached out and touching his cheek, "If it is revenge you seek against Lagertha, do it cunningly. She is too smart of a woman and a great shield-maiden. You also have my help in bringing her down if needed." She said that last part so only he would hear, she stood back up. Althea walked away towards the great hall, they were having a human sacrifice tonight.

Ivar watched her leave, his hand had touched where her warm hand was placed on his cheek, his brothers moving to stand next to him, as they too watched the woman leave.

"Is that who I believe it is?" Hvitserk asked.

Ubbe nodded, "Princess Althea the Bloodthirsty."

"What did you promise her to get her here herself?" Sigurd asked as he looked at Ubbe.

"She wants to be a queen, I simply told her she would have a crown if she helped us." He shrugged.

GRACEFUL ━ VIKINGSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें