Scary movie

Soon an old theater building is seen with the name Rialto with funky rock playing in the background.the main entrance of the building is seen with the signs saying "sneak preview tonight only stab".as a giant hand with holding a gaint butcher knife in a grim reapers clenched hand as it moves slowly up and down in a stabbing motion.

As a line of people is seen waiting to see stab.in that line a couple and a pair of siblings who were waiting to see the movie but for two completely different reasons.soon the ticket booth is seen with a gaint ghost face head on top is shown with people getting there tickets.before the couple is shown first as the women was complaining to her boyfriend about the who thing"I hate scary movies.i should be studying you know I got a bio due"as she is wearing a red spaghetti strap halter top with matching pants as they move up in line while the boyfriend thinks other wise as he leans in to her putting his arm slightly over her shoulder "baby,I did mention that these tickets were free"he trys to bribe his girl as he shows her the tickets but the girl just roll her eyes.

As they move further up soon further back in line a pair a siblings is shown. waiting in line one annoyed while the other one is amused."I can't believe the bitch made a movie about what happened and to top it all off half the damn things aren't even accurate in the damn movie"Lana exclaimed annoyed throwing her hands up in the air.

She had Changed a lot since that faithful night her hair now longer with green streaks in a two dutch style braids.as she wears black low cut waisted jeans with a tank top as flannel shirt is tide around her lower waist.as her brother jace just shakes his head amused "come on sis it won't be that bad"he teases only to recive a deadpanned look from Lana that side are you kidding me before they move in line.

After everyone got tickets a big group of people are seen acting crazy in the showing room.as people were trying to find sheets soon the siblings found some in one of the upper rows just as the movie starts.

As soon as the credits get those showing on straight a beautiful house is slowly appearing in the middle of the night with slight fog. In the house a young girl is seeing walking through the living room people can be heard cheering in the background. On screen the young woman is seen grabbing a towel as she walks into the bathroom more people can be her hooting in the background. Back on screen the girl is seeing checking her face in the mirror before lightning flashes are seen as a woman turns to face forward as if she's looking straight at them before she's seen walking to the shower. Off screen up on the higher row that Lana and her brother Jace was sitting she is seeing glaring at the screen cuz that is not what happened at all. Back on screen the girl turns on the water of the shower as thunder and lightning is her after testing the water Lana had had enough"tell me when this fucking movie over"before deciding to lean back in her seat slowly closing her eyes to sleep it was hurting her to see the basically mocking her best friend that was brutally killed.

Well she did that two things happened the mail was killed in the bathroom by being stabbed in the side of his head as the killer watches him bleed out on the floor wearing the ghostface costume. As Lana was asleep while she's just continues to watch the movie bored soon the killer showed up the sky to himself in the man's leather jacket sitting by the other woman from before. Lana is soon silly jolted out of her sleep by a screech sob. As her and her brother Rush up either seats to see why as soon as they did their eyes widen to horror. There in front of the screen was the young one before with her front bleeding badly as blood runs out of her mouth in agony before she is soon lying on her back then causing everyone to go dead silent. Lana and Jace look at each other and worry and fear hoping it wasn't happening again. Before everything goes black with a blood curling scream as the title screen 2 is shown.